Morning fasting

Options
Has anyone done this and seen results?

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    One less meal a day helps some people keep their calories down.
  • dlharris1
    dlharris1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    igarcia13 wrote: »
    I've been doing the intermittent fasting. For breakfast I drink a cup of coffee and that helps until I eat at 11:30 am (brunch) then I workout around 2:00 (working out and drinking water helps feel full) I eat a snack after my workout and then I eat dinner around 7:00 and then I fast for the next 16 hours. If I get hungry after 7:00 I just drink water. I've been doing this for the past 2 weeks and I've lost about 10lbs so far. It works for me and my daily schedule and after 3 days, it got easier. I don't really get hungry anymore.

Fantastic results well done!

Your routine looks similar to what mine could be, but I do classes at gym either 12 or 1pm so probably looking to have breakfast 10-11am, I'm up early though like 5/6am. I'm on day three of just morning fast not really limiting too much rest of day and scales already 3lbs down I'm really excited to see the results I can get
  • dlharris1
    dlharris1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    RodaRose wrote: »
    One less meal a day helps some people keep their calories down.

That IS true for many people. For others, skipping meals causes them to binge later, though. It's whatever works for the individual. :)

Absolutely, I'm just trailing it to see how I get on, so far so good being really careful not to binge.

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    pohlae01 wrote: »
    Srsly. Just eat when u feel hungry and don't when you're not.

Doing that got me to 254lbs....

Samesies.
  • robm1brown
    robm1brown Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When I work I often fast breakfast and lunch surviving on coffee until about 5pm. Unofrtunately what happened between 5-10 caused me to be 21 stone. We are all different just keep the calories down and you will lose weight (so I'm told never quite managed to test it myself).
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    deleted post