SInce having my baby 13 weeks ago...

Options
ingeh
ingeh Posts: 513 Member
DSCF0154.jpgjust after the birth to the pic in my profile. im around 12st8-10lbs now so about 2lbs gone since I start this site

Replies

• meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    DSCF0154.jpg

wow! Great job!
  • ingeh
    Options
    how do you get the picture up instead of just the link? iv been trying to work it out myself lol x
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    how do you get the picture up instead of just the link? iv been trying to work it out myself lol x

put img at the beginning and /img at the end, in bracket... these things [ ]
  • ingeh
    Options
    thank you
  • t_prentice1
    Options
    Sounds like you and I are in the same boat! My baby boy will be 13 weeks old on Tuesday!! I was 140 before I got pregnant, and 189.8 the day I delivered. (No, I am NOT going to round up to 190. haha)
    I am currently down to 161.8 (as of this morning) and would like to be 140, LOVE to be 130.. but at this point, even 150 would make me happy!!
  • ingeh
    Options
    same here. 140 would be perfect for my height and build but 130-127 is the ultimate goal for me. Leo was born on a tuesday too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!