UK - Women's running bottoms - need suggestions please.

Options
I needed to replace some of my running gear, especially the leggings, I went to sports direct (I know big mistake) bought some but unfortunately they are see through.

So wondered if you fellow runners could recommend a good pair, I need a key in them as well please.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I get mine from sports direct, Karrimor ones aren't see through. Got 2 pairs for £14 last weekend.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    Take a look at Wiggle. Their dhb range is pretty reasonable.
  • angels960
    angels960 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Thank you, had never heard of this shop and its brilliant (new to running, only 7 weeks in)
  • hcolligan
    hcolligan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Got a pair of Karrimor from Sports Direct and a pair from Decathlon (kalenji,I think). Both were quite cheap and not see through!
  • KarenSmith2018
    KarenSmith2018 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Karrimor or new balance are also good.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I read this the wrong way. I was going to suggest squats.
  • eok902
    eok902 Posts: 56 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Probably not the cheapest but if you want something a bit more fashion-based/less generic, H&M sports gear is well designed and durable for the price. I have a great pair of running leggings from there. I find Gap sports gear pricy and not so long lasting. TK Maxx is good for paying less for sports labels such as Nike, Reebok etc. Good luck!
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Another vote for karrimor from sports direct. Try the black ones rather than patterned (which I find more see through). Stay away from USA pro, they're just for fashion.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    angels960 wrote: »

Thank you, had never heard of this shop and its brilliant (new to running, only 7 weeks in)

The Wiggle loyalty scheme is pretty good as well, particularly once you're replacing shoes on a regular basis.

Personally I don't touch Sports Direct, given the CSR aspect of the parent business.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    I get a lot of stuff from TK Maxx. Primarni sometimes has stuff but it's more casual wear than running suitable.