1 year in Orangetheory!

Finished almost a year in orangetheory. Lost almost 25 lbs and feel so good !

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,194 MFP Moderator
    Congrats. :) What is Orangetheory?
  • kdb2bfit
    kdb2bfit Posts: 42 Member
    Congrats on the weight loss. What is orangetheory? Also feel free to add me if you're looking for some new friends.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Congrats!!
  • clayelliott847
    clayelliott847 Posts: 125 Member
    Congrats. Nice and slow. That sounds like a lifestyle change. Orange Theory is a gym, for everyone else. I like their slogan on the their sign. Tailoring birthday suits.
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Orange Theory is a circuit training, coach -led gym. There's a lot of naysayers and a lot of OTF lovers out there. I am just starting there myself. My first workout was last Wed and it was so.. hard, but worth it. I haven't been in a gym or done any workouts for almost two years so I was quite sore afterwards. I am happy I went though. A new location is opening near me in 3 weeks and I can't wait :smiley:
  • jyarring
    jyarring Posts: 38 Member
    Love Orange Theory and have been going for 3 years...I usually get bored with these class type workouts but every workout is different and always challenging. It's a coach led class that you do some tread mill running, some rowing and then floor work which they use weights, trx straps and body weight exercises. You wear a heart rate monitor -- and you can see your HR zone on the big screen along with the calories you are burning...
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    People like it but like most anything, get bored with it. The workout doesn't really change.