One week in, thought I'd say "hello!"

Options
Hello fellow MFPers! Just a quick check-in to introduce myself, My name is Corrine. A friend told me about this site, so I joined a week ago. What a great set-up! I'm quickly learning that when I snack on something "bad", I have to record that if I'm going to be completly honest, and wow do I feel guilty when I surpass my alloted calorie intake! Loving this :)

Replies

• KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family Corrine! Cheers to your healthy lifestyle!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Hello to you. Welcome and good luck.
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hi and Welcome :bigsmile:
  • corrinewillbepositive
    Options
    Thankyou everyone! And good luck to you all too!
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am one week in as well... so far so good. I love MFP! At first the calorie counting was a bit hard but it is getting easier and I have already lost 4 lbs!!! WooHoo!
  • My600PdLife
    My600PdLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome, wishing you the best!!
  • skinnerc1
    skinnerc1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi
    I'm on my 3rd day..stumbled across this site on my phone and added the app i love the fact you can chat to people about weight and diet and most importantly food!!! I have to say I can't weight until i've doen 1 week to see if i will reach my target weight loss of 1.5lb per week. I get what ur saying about feeling guilty about snacking it has to be recorded so now before I snack I think about the recording and most times I set it back in the cupboard. Good luck hope u achieve ur goals.
  • corrinewillbepositive
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight yet, but I know it will eventually start coming off.....I've been through this before! I am feeling better already though, and that is a huge motivator right now to keep me going.
    I never wanted to track calories before, but this site makes it pretty easy.
    Keep up the good work!
  • BobertC
    BobertC Posts: 123
    Options
    welcome, it is a nice way to hold yourself accountable