Let's go girls!!!!

Let's go girls! We can do this! Unfortunately what I ate today got burnt all off with the walking. Tomorrow I start eating breakfast! Grrr I hate eating in the morning!

Replies

• ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    You can do it!! Breakfast is my favorite meal
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    If you hate eating breakfast, don't eat breakfast.... Easy!
  • kermit3169
    kermit3169 Posts: 6 Member
    I just ate two yogurts for breakfast it's a start anyway
  • newereveryday
    newereveryday Posts: 222 Member
    edited August 2017
    I also hate breakfast and after battling with that fact for a while, I've accepted that a mid-morning snack is what works best for me. Yogurt and/or a cheese stick and I can make it to and through lunch without craving more than the sensible lunch that I packed (that is, no sneaking off to the vending machine for M&Ms or chips). I found doing something I hate just created resentment rather than helped with what is ideally a lifelong lifestyle change.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    kermit3169 wrote: »
    I just ate two yogurts for breakfast it's a start anyway

I was initially confused as to what your goals were as you commented about unfortunately burning off what you ate, but just read your intro post about losing 100lbs.

Dont think you need to eat breakfast - I'm guessing you have heard it'll "boost" your metabolism? (phooey). Meal timing,and meal frequency, is irrelevant to weight loss. Your overall calorie intake is what matters. If you like eating more at night and nothing in the morning (like me!), you can be just as successful as someone who does the opposite, just log accurately and stick to your calorie goal!
  • kermit3169
    Thanks. I was just confused on my calorie intake and then my expertise burnt most of that off and then when I wanted to complete the diary it wouldn't because I didn't have enough calories ...new to this so I am just learning
  • rainbowbecky
    rainbowbecky Posts: 8 Member
    I'm ready!!
  • Solsticegirl08
    Solsticegirl08 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm ready. We can do this.
  • kermit3169
    Awesome!!!! Does anyone else sometimes having trouble eating the correct amount of calories, most of the time I'm under! But I am trying hard.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    kermit3169 wrote: »
    Awesome!!!! Does anyone else sometimes having trouble eating the correct amount of calories, most of the time I'm under! But I am trying hard.

Eat more food then.... Or higher calorie food.