advice on the 30DS

Options
Can ya'll tell me some of the likes and dislikes of the 30DS. The only exercise I get is about 3 miles of walking a day and 2 of the miles with 2lb each weights. My body has been playing with the last 2 lbs I have been up and down so really not loosing any weight in the past 2 weeks

Replies

• cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    If you don't have a lot of time it's a quick workout(warm up, workout and cool down) total of about 27 minutes and you do see and feel results. Love it.
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    It actually works if you stick to it.
    You build your stamina, endurance and strength, literally, within in a couple of days.
    It's a challenge.
    You sweat and want to die.
    It's only 20 minutes.

Dislikes:
    After listening to Jillian Michaels for five minutes you'll want to punch a baby in the face.
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You build your stamina, endurance and strength, literally, within in a couple of days.
    It's a challenge.
    It's only 20 minutes.

Dislikes:
    After listening to Jillian Michaels for five minutes you'll want to punch a baby in the face.

^ yeah that.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Likes -20 min long. Leaves u sore and sweaty and u will c results! Dislikes - repetetive, u will get bored doing same workout 10 days in a row before next level! !
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    It's a challenge.
    It's only 20 minutes.

Dislikes:

You can turn off Jillian's annoying voice in the settings section and just have the music! Good luck it is an AWESOME workout! One of my favorites!
  • joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It's a challenge.
    It's only 20 minutes.

Dislikes:

^ yeah that.

Yep totally agree! And... I do get annoyed with JM's voice... so I turn the volume down and turn my own music up. :wink:
  • blue04711
    blue04711 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome tip! Thanks a lot.
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    It's a challenge.
    It's only 20 minutes.

Dislikes:

You can turn off Jillian's annoying voice in the settings section and just have the music! Good luck it is an AWESOME workout! One of my favorites!

You are a Godsend.

Her "sayings" are so engrained in my head now that I find myself spouting them randomly and at unsuspecting victims. I was grocery shopping with my mom the other day and she was complaining about the long checkout line, to which out of nowhere I said, "You don't get to shop for 20 minutes and have it be easy."

It didn't even make sense. And she just looked at me. And I just looked at myself.

And that's when I realized that Jillian Michaels is the fitness form of a terrorist.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    ok cool..... thanks for the heads up on her voice. I guess I will go hunt the video down and give it a shot. I am hoping it will boost some weight loss as the walking obviously isnt enough and need a change in pace. :wink:
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I lost 14.5 pounds in 30 days doing The Shred and 8.75 inches! It is great!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are both doing 30 DS. IT WORKS if you stick to it. My stamina is much better than when I started. My arms and legs are getting some great definition. I am getting stronger (moved from 2 lb weights to 5 lb.) My body just looks different now. I highly recommend it.

Oh and also, Jillian is the devil (in case you were wondering!)