what is a good time to stop eat at night

Options
I'm kind of new to this but i willing to do what ever it takes to get my weight down. I need some advice on what should be last time of day that eat.Does any one have any suggestions please help me with this.

Replies

• beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Generally nothing after 8 p.m is a good rule. I try to not eat after 7 myself.
  • whitney22blue
    Options
    It doesnt really matter, but I wouldnt eat a lot of carbs as they are energy foods and I wouldnt eat something heavy. It really all depends on what your are doing, I work 13 hour days and have my dinner at 9pm and then go to bed. I also work nights and have a good protein breakfast in the morning so i dont get hungy throughout the day.
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    When you reach your calorie goal or are not hungry.
  • Cebrinaj
    Cebrinaj Posts: 16
    Options
    well i try not to eat after 6 or 6:30.... i usually dont go to bed until 11 so it gives me time to do somethings around the house or go for a walk b4 i go to bed!!! if i eat past 6/6:30 and then go to bed i feel sluggish in the morning when i wake up!!!!
  • FrancesGallagher
    FrancesGallagher Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Eight p.m. seems late to be eating. Your third meal of the day (dinner/supper) should be the last thing you consume (my opinion) of any amount for that day. If you need a snack to get you through the evening try to keep it light and the calorie count so it doesn't put you over your daily allowance. Good luck with your program. FG