7 Month transformation

Options
trixieberry17
trixieberry17 Posts: 79 Member
edited August 2017 in Success Stories
I have to say that 7 months ago, there is no way I would have looked this good in a swim suit. Yes I'm still on the heavier side but I am so pleased at the transformation I've made so far. Hopefully this could inspire someone. k0wtvm1icgt2.jpg
oswlec5rwomn.jpg
02csq3noz699.jpg
Let's keep up the good work and never give up. It's a lifestyle change! pjrzic4q5ean.jpg

Replies

• mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Totally rockin' that suit. And the colour looks awesome on you.
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    In the absence of a before and after, or information about how much weight/inches you've lost it's hard to make a judgement with our own eyes as far as progress, but I'm really pleased to 'hear' the happy tone of voice you're writing in, and wish you continued success!!!
  • trixieberry17
    Options
    Totally rockin' that suit. And the colour looks awesome on you.
    Thank you so much! I also thought the colors look pretty awesome with my skin tone.
  • trixieberry17
    Options
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    In the absence of a before and after, or information about how much weight/inches you've lost it's hard to make a judgement with our own eyes as far as progress, but I'm really pleased to 'hear' the happy tone of voice you're writing in, and wish you continued success!!!
    Sorry, I did originally have before pics. But they were in a weird order so I edited the post and just took them out. Now I don't know how to re-edit it again. Lol!

• trixieberry17
    Options
    I have to say that 7 months ago, there is no way I would have looked this good in a swim suit. Yes I'm still on the heavier side but I am so pleased at the transformation I've made so far. Hopefully this could inspire someone. k0wtvm1icgt2.jpg
    oswlec5rwomn.jpg
    02csq3noz699.jpg
    Let's keep up the good work and never give up. It's a lifestyle change! pjrzic4q5ean.jpg

This is my Before pi6dubf2a5lvka.pngw22by9njh9ns.png
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Those colors do look great on you, and you have made great progress! Keep it up, you are beautiful!
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    That color is SPECTACULAR on you! And congratulations on your success, you're rocking those suits! :D
  • jadefitnow
    jadefitnow Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job- and total inspiration!
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Yes that's fantastic, and I agree the shade of pink on that first one-piece suit in particular really suits you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!