Horseback rider, down 40 lbs, needing to lose another 40, looking for positive friends on here!

Options
Hi everyone! My weightloss journey started this year January 1st (much like many people, I am sure, lol). I did this before, and gave up. This time, I have actually stuck with my goals and lost 42 lbs so far (yay!). My goal is to lose another 40 by next Jan 1, and so I am reaching out to see if there are any other horseback riding people on here that have a goal in mind also? I have nationals in September (eeekk), and really want to fit back into my show chaps I have from pre-baby weight. I haven't been brave enough to try them yet.. anyways, any other horsey people on here? Hope so! I am from Fort Smith, AR. Add me! This is a before and after that I took in April.. hoping to add a picture to it at the end of the year that is the best version of myself that I have ever been. Thanks for reading. <3
-Bri

4epi0laqzjgp.jpg

Replies

• adan_connected
    adan_connected Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me . we can follow our fitness Journey
  • gamgam55
    gamgam55 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm just a mom trying to lose 50 lbs by Feb. It's vacation time! You can add me
  • thelovelylime
    thelovelylime Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo! Thanks guys <3
  • lorrainebenj51
    lorrainebenj51 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    All the best with yr journey great goals!!
  • KetoneKraze
    KetoneKraze Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You can add me.
  • megzie2014
    megzie2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Please add me! I'm Megan-- new to the whole weight loss journey. Down 12 lbs so far with another 50 to go. Looking to make some friends on this app. Sometimes you feel a bit isolated during the process--legit, I'm the only one in my mini feed. lol.