vacation snacks?????

Hey MFP's we are hitching up the trailer and going to the lake for a few days....fun sun jet skiing boating...OK and some wine :drinker:

But I still want to keep on track. I am bringing fruit, lowfat string cheese, pop chips, and almonds. Any other ideas???

Thanks - On my way to Step Class :bigsmile:

Replies

• micah2009
    micah2009 Posts: 38 Member
    Hint of Salt Triscuits are one thing I took on my family vacation. They are sugar free/ low sodium and higher potassium and fiber. Add a little low sodium peanut butter and they are amazing.
  • RoseBlanc
    RoseBlanc Posts: 140
    Hey MFP's we are hitching up the trailer and going to the lake for a few days....fun sun jet skiing boating...OK and some wine :drinker:

But I still want to keep on track. I am bringing fruit, lowfat string cheese, pop chips, and almonds. Any other ideas???

Thanks - On my way to Step Class :bigsmile:

Baby carrots, hard boiled eggs, GoGo SueeZ applesauce (these are great when I crave sugar)... my brain doesn't want to work. It's too early. :smile:
    Those individual jerky packs for 120cals are phenomenal (in my opinion, lol), sun flower seeds (in shell, measured out per serving,)

Have fun at step class. And on your trip! :bigsmile:
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    I love baby carrots, wheat thins(reduced fat), apples, strawberries, oatmeal bars... as a quick on the go snack.
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    I agree, Triscuits and some Laughing Cow cheese and an apple makes a good, satisfying snack. Wish we were hooking up our trailer! Too hot to go anywhere. Enjoy your trip!