Advice on stretch marks

Options
I'm 18 and I have stretch marks everywhere and there massive big wide long ones that are bright pink they cover every inch of my inner thighs and back of my legs under my arms my waist. Ive had them for years and they still haven't faded! I also have like hundreds of spider veins all over my body I'm not sure if it's with growth or weight maybe both but their disgusting I'm so ashamed I've not worn shorts or dresses in years and I'm terrified of anyone ever seeing them I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks and desperate to try anything to reduce them. Please give me suggestions also had anyone tried red lift therapy and seen any results??

Replies

• sammyj19902015
    sammyj19902015 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hiya ive just had a baby and ive found bio oil is good but if you have a Lidl shop near you their stretch mark oil is fantastic but they only have it in on special offers now and again.. hope this helps
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Another vote for bio oil. You have to use it for a few months and apply twice a day
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    Realize that they are actually scars and never go away. You can camouflage them with cream, but again there's no way to get rid of them permanently.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • maryjaquiss
    maryjaquiss Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    They will never go away but they will fade to practically nothing. I don't think products really make a lot of difference. I had a few from growth spurts then a LOT from pregnancy, but you can hardly see them now. I would say the majority of people (male and female) have them - my husband, who has always been slim, has them - but you would never notice unless you really looked hard!
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have a ton from growing as a kid. I grew very fast and it almost looks like someone left white hand prints on my back above my rear. I've tried everything I can think of to get rid of them - or at least make them fade, but no avail. It's time for me to learn to live with them. Same as cellulite.