On the scale in every day

Options
I like the weigh myself everyday. of course my weight fluctuates but i only record my newest low. I feel that this motivates me to beat my previous best everyday! sometimes it take a week to beat it sometimes its the next day. I do know that i will beat it i just have to work for it.

Replies

• rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I use the Aria WiFi scale from FitBit so it logs my weight and body fat % daily. It is even nice enough to remind me by placing in the app "you have gained 10 pounds since December". I am increasing my running to get these ten back off.
  • jazzedforhim
    jazzedforhim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh when I weigh myself every day and it's higher I get so discouraged. I like the way you think!
  • RachsLosses
    RachsLosses Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just doing my first stint of daily weighing, Did a month previous with no scales just progress pictures, body changed but the scales did not ... Lets see how this goes!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,078 Member
    Options
    Using a trend weight app can be great for those who want to weigh daily, helps to see past the fluctuations. Happy Scale for IOS or Libra for Android are quite good and easy to use.
  • noah49822
    noah49822 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just doing my first stint of daily weighing, Did a month previous with no scales just progress pictures, body changed but the scales did not ... Lets see how this goes!

I have to weigh in! I can tell that my belt has been tightened and my shirts feel looser but I love everytime I set a new low on the scale even if it is only .4lbs.