Weird Neighbors?

mjtaylor87
mjtaylor87 Posts: 242 Member
What is the weirdest thing you have ever seen your neighbor doing?

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    mjtaylor87 wrote: »

Put up a fence because I worked out in short shorts.
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Beat me to it.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »

short shorts? I thought you took the whole barefoot thing to the next level?

Once the fence went up I was able to.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Guy two houses up is a raging alcoholic. He doesn't work, he basically drinks until he passes out and starts up again. Anyway he likes to get drunk, takes off all his clothes except for his boxers and stand in the street when it rains. Sometimes he stands with his arms up in a "y" so he looks like one of the Village People doing the YMCA dance. Luckily he's the only known weirdness on the street.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Welcomed us to the neighborhood and roped us in to going to church with them. Then neighbor wife disclosed that she sees demons on the reg. Mental illness is no joke.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    When I was a teen the lady across the street called us one day to say there was a bird flying around in our basement. How she noticed bird flying around by looking in the tiny basement windows creeped me out, she must have been staring pretty intently at the house.
  • mjtaylor87
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    When I was a teen the lady across the street called us one day to say there was a bird flying around in our basement. How she noticed bird flying around by looking in the tiny basement windows creeped me out, she must have been staring pretty intently at the house.

creepy!!!
  • ChrisNels1
    ChrisNels1 Posts: 16,638 Member
    After mowing the lawn the neighbor lady gets out the shop vac and vacuums all along the edges of the sidewalk.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    mine take pictures of all the neighbours doing things and calls the cops on them all.,,
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    mine are fairly normal, stuff like they scrapyard crap on my side of the property line...however I totally love these stories
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    My neighbors called the cops on us because we were grilling and they could smell the smoke from the BBQ pit in their house....that was fun.
  • mjtaylor87
    ChrisNels1 wrote: »
    After mowing the lawn the neighbor lady gets out the shop vac and vacuums all along the edges of the sidewalk.

oh wow. that is yard care dedication right there.
  • mjtaylor87
    mine are fairly normal, stuff like they scrapyard crap on my side of the property line...however I totally love these stories

i know right it is really making my day :)
  • mjtaylor87
    My neighbors called the cops on us because we were grilling and they could smell the smoke from the BBQ pit in their house....that was fun.

wow its called close your windows.
  • mjtaylor87
    I'm between jobs right now but one of my few pleasures in life is to stand in the rain in just my boxer shorts and let the world wash over me. I hold my arms in the air in a big Y shape and just thank mother nature I'm still alive and things will get better soon.

However, the creepy lady two doors down keeps staring at me so I can't find my Zen place :'(

ROTFL
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    A new neighbor moved into the neighborhood and parked a trailer with clowns painted on it in his driveway. Okay kind of weird. A few weeks later we receive a letter from this neighbor in response to an attached anonymous letter making all kinds of threats about calling the police to remove the trailer and how the trailer violates our HMO. We didn't even have an HMO. So I apparently had two weird neighbors.