At Home Workouts for Mammas

Options
I need suggestions for workouts to do when the kids are in bed.
I try to walk when I can but really missing the opportunity to exercise.
I have a mummy tummy and about 28lbs to lose :(

Replies

• gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend Insanity Max 30. I lost lots of weight and it has a modifier . I'm gonna start round 3 tomorrow.
  • summerluvin75
    summerluvin75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love Julian Michales Videos. The 30 day shred is awesome. It's really hard but you get results. :)
  • zjpq
    zjpq Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I do t25, 30 day shred and various fitness blender videos on YouTube depending on what I feel like on the day
  • aguy0980
    aguy0980 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender on Youtube is awesome...my suggestion,as well. I do HIIT workouts and they have some for moderate and advanced levels. I mostly workout outdoors, but I try to do a HIIT videos 3 times a week.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Videos are great to do. You can find anything from 20 min to 1 hour or more. Try some different trainers and workouts to see what you like. I have Denise Austin, Jillian Michaels, The Firm, Turbo Jam, Shaun T... anything from yoga to kickboxing...
  • Tabbycat00
    Tabbycat00 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I used Beach Body on Demand and worked out with free weights. Now my daughter is two and she works out with me.
  • mamma_adventure
    mamma_adventure Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I will check these out <3
  • jaroby
    jaroby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    aguy0980 wrote: »
    Fitness Blender on Youtube is awesome...my suggestion,as well. I do HIIT workouts and they have some for moderate and advanced levels. I mostly workout outdoors, but I try to do a HIIT videos 3 times a week.

Yep!! This has my vote! Mostly because it's FREE and there are 600+ videos so I don't get bored!
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Videos are great, or, if you have a DVR look for workout programs on TV and record them and do those.
  • fitdaisygrrl
    fitdaisygrrl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Tons of free ones on Youtube- search for HASfit, Sparkpeople and as already recommended Fitness Blender. I just got Beachbodyondemand and love it. I like that I can take a taste of any workout program they offer- great value and much more affordable than buying their dvds. The DailyBurn is also a paid streaming workout one and I remember loving it (stopped doing it when I moved last year, but it was really good!).
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    When I have to workout out at home I really like Beachbody on Demand. I get bored and never tend to finish a full program so I love that I can stream multiple programs. Insanity and Turbofire are my favs, though I really prefer when i can get out and run.