Not Happy

Options
Been doing this for three weeks and not happy. Nooo weight loss. I hate the way I look and feel. Don't care what anyone else thinks just want to look in the mirror and be happy with what is looking back at me. I don't want to be a size 2 just want to weigh 130 to 135.

Replies

• artbyrachelh
    artbyrachelh Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Oh man that's so frustrating!!!! I guess my advice would be to shake up your routine somehow. Switch your exercise up, change up your diet. My trainer told me, surprise your body. Hope you see results soon!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,997 Member
    Options
    Are you logging everything you eat every day? Are you weighing it on scales? Do you have a cheat meal?
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
  • Stacyines
    Stacyines Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you!!! That's why I'm juicing for three days. I read that I need to either consume a lower amount of calories or higher amount to trick the body.
    I opted for lower instead before back to meal prep.
    I have increased my workout regime so I'm optimistic it's because of that. A girl can hope :p
  • SecularVegan
    SecularVegan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If you truly want to be cured, then I have the answer. Many around the world already know it. Most people shut down their brains when they hear it, though. I'm glad I listened and saved my life. I've lost 30lbs, healthily, in only 3 months. I'm also no longer pre diabetic, a binge eater, and I don't have panic attacks now.
    Watch the film 'what the health' on Netflix. Or read 'the Starch solution'.
    I promise, you can beat this.
    I went through all the emotions. I hated myself, wanted to die. Saw myself as a disgusting lump of fat and figured it would never change. Now I know I'm going to be sexy soon. Within a year, I presume. And I don't even have to try. I eat what I like, never go hungry or skip meals, and I only just now started watching my nutrients and calorie intake. (Mainly because I was curious about my nutrition, not the calories. Also I was worried I was eating too little, since I no longer crave junk food or over eat)
    You can do it! I swear it!
    Pleas message me if you are lost and need more help. I am truly devoted to helping others feel as amazing as I do.
    Humans are the only animals that count calories. We should not have to, and we don't have to.
    If you think maybe I'm suggesting to only eat lettuce and carrots, think again, lol.
    Daily I'm eating things like: Pasta, burgers, toooons of freshly baked French fries, burritos, oatmeal with fresh fruits, spicy savory sandwiches with a delicious side salad, stuffed peppers, pancakes, muffins.... omg, so much food. I dint even feel like listing more, haha.
    I know you can fix your life. And it's so easy, I could almost cry. :)