Meal Prep ideas

Options
Hey finess peeps!!! I am running out of meal prep ideas! Does anyone have any good recipes they have tried recently?? Help!

Replies

• Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Google: Easy healthy recipes
  • Stacyines
    Stacyines Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm actually in the same boat. Really considering in Flavor God seasoning to spice up boring chicken, veggies and brown rice/quinoa.
  • Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Bruschetta chicken!

Per 1 chicken breat:
    1/2 tomato (3-4 ounces)
    1/2 onion (3-4 ounces)
    1 tbsp. olive oil
    1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
    sprinkle of basil

Dice the onion and tomato then mix the oil, vinegar, and basil. if you have time let it marinade overnight. Then all's you have to do is cook the chicken in the bruschetta and top with a bit of mozzarella cheese if you like!

I have been craving less meat lately so one of my go to meatless meals is a quinoa and veggie stir fry:

This one really has no exact recipe but usually make the following and it is enough for me for 5 days:

3 cups chopped green pepper (12 ounces)
    2 cups chopped onion (6-8 ounces)
    1 can baby corn drained and rinsed (12-15 ounces) or fresh if you like!
    3 cups fresh or frozen broccoli (20 ounces)
    1 Cup dry quinoa
    1 bottle (14 ounces)
    supermarket stir fry sauce (where I live I buy Wegmans general tso's sauce)

Stir fry all of the vegetables in a little oil and the sauce and boil the quinoa separately. Serve the veggies and sauce over quinoa and done!
  • TaylorElise94
    TaylorElise94 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I am always looking up healthy recipes but there never as "clean" as I would like them! Great ideas! Thank you!
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Last night we had sirloin steak with grilled onions I added avacodo and a couple of slices of tomatoes on top. Amazing.

I'm not a fan of shopping at Wal-Mart but in the freezer section they have teriyaki salmon that is really good. Plus it's convenient when I've had a long day.