How do I make myself eat more?

Options
2»

Replies

• carolinelanewa
    carolinelanewa Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Once i cut out the junk food i struggled to get to 1500 calories a day. Now i eat 1500 easy. Dont even try and take my food of me lol. I added things like yoghurt which i use to hate. Fruit. A chunk of cheese. Boiled egg. All healthy and are good for a snack between meals. Something i never use to do. Was a 3 meal a day girl.
  • NikosEspada
    NikosEspada Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nuts have a lot of calories and are a very healthy option to increase your calorie intake.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Once i cut out the junk food i struggled to get to 1500 calories a day. Now i eat 1500 easy. Dont even try and take my food of me lol. I added things like yoghurt which i use to hate. Fruit. A chunk of cheese. Boiled egg. All healthy and are good for a snack between meals. Something i never use to do. Was a 3 meal a day girl.

I very rarely eat junk food, and i struggle to keep my calories down where they're supposed to be. I don't eat clean, but i don't eat junk or convenience foods daily or regularly either, just normal homemade food.
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I dont eat when I work,k I'm not trying not to eat, I just get focused and dont eat. So I try to I pre-plan my snacks throughout the day to be sure I hit my calorie goals. If I logged it I gotta put it in my mouth.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    another first time poster and she never comes back to respond?
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Choose more calorie dense foods.
    Drink some of your calories. Have a glass of whole milk, juice or a smoothie.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    80% of the food available today on the market is calorie dense. Grab a simple package of doughnuts, or a candy bar and easily add 250-500 calories to your diet in one small snack. You may also want to see a doctor. You may have an eating disorder if you are resisting food that smells good to you and are at 1100 calories a day or under.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Eat a piece of pizza or add butter to your food, or add oils. Or have dessert everynight