Getting rid of my fat clothes!! :)

Options
Learnin2LuvMe
Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
So today I weighed in at 202.8..i can't believe im so close to Onderland.So to celebrate,i went into my closet and started sorting out the clothes that don't fit anymore.I bought size 16 jeans a few months ago,and fitting so big,a belt won't even make it look pretty! I am so ecstatic!! I haven't been under 200 in over 4 yrs. I have lost 39.2 lbs and still so amazed that I have made it this far!! I can finally see that I CAN be where I want to be,as long as I keep working hard. I am well worth it. Every pain,ache,tear is worth it,than passing my life away sitting on the sofa eating! Ive learned that no one can stop my journey,but me. I couldnt have done this without all MFP peeps..i luv yall so much!! Okay,i better stop before I start crying! Lol..Back to cleaning out the closet!

Replies

• Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Ahh that's fantastic!! "Every pain,ache,tear is worth it,than passing my life away sitting on the sofa eatin" -So true! You're working hard and it's paying off!
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You have inspired me today to stay on track :) Keep up the good work and I hope you do a happy dance once those unwanted cloths are gone for good!
  • middleofseven
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!! I can't believe it!!! I would love to get into the onesies as you refer to it. I checked in at the DR at 249. I see him in 2 more weeks hope I can at least have lost 5lbs. :flowerforyou:
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so great! I got teary eyed - I know MFP has helped me stay on track and everyone on here is just so great and supportive, your post was so inspirational :)
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I love it!!!!
  • sunshine77081
    Options
    Congratulations! It does feel good to get rid of the old clothes that don't fit so well and it really makes what you are doing seem real and worth it. Keep up the good work.
    '
  • mcneesbit65
    Options
    That's amazing! You've done a great job so far. I am at right now where you started, and if you can get to "onederland" like you put it then so can I. (:
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    That is amazing! You have inspired me today to stay on track :) Keep up the good work and I hope you do a happy dance once those unwanted cloths are gone for good!
    I was dancing,lol! Have my music on while cleaning..I just had to!!
  • spacegirlz
    spacegirlz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    LoL i just did the exact same thing last night!...Also i tried on a dress i've been trying to wear again for YEARS. A sexy hot elegant dress that i wore to my high school 5 yr reunion (i just had my 10 yr reunion a few months ago) it fits, actually it was a lil big for me!!! i actually did my HAPPY dance in it. My mom thought i was nuts. LoL
    Keep up with the Great work!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!! I can't believe it!!! I would love to get into the onesies as you refer to it. I checked in at the DR at 249. I see him in 2 more weeks hope I can at least have lost 5lbs. :flowerforyou:
    [/quote
    Ty,Im sure you will do great!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    That's amazing! You've done a great job so far. I am at right now where you started, and if you can get to "onederland" like you put it then so can I. (:
    Yes you can!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    LoL i just did the exact same thing last night!...Also i tried on a dress i've been trying to wear again for YEARS. A sexy hot elegant dress that i wore to my high school 5 yr reunion (i just had my 10 yr reunion a few months ago) it fits, actually it was a lil big for me!!! i actually did my HAPPY dance in it. My mom thought i was nuts. LoL
    Keep up with the Great work!!
    Lol.thats amazing! Great job! Keep it up!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    YOU HAVE DONE SO AWESOMESO PROUD
  • PhatChic1186
    PhatChic1186 Posts: 173
    Options
    That is amazing chica...I am so proud of you and so glad that we are friends on here...You are such an inspiration to myself and many others...keep up the good work chica
  • cocoanicky
    cocoanicky Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:happy: RIGHT NOW IM ABOUT A LARGE IN SHIRTS AND A SIZE 13-14 IN PANTS( THANKS TO MY SON ) AND MY GOAL IS TO BE A SMALL IN SHIRT AND BE A SIZE 8-10 IN PANTS. MY GOAL IS TO BE HEALTY NOT THIN, I LOVE MY CURVES, I THINK ALL WOMEN SHOULD HAVE CURVES AND NOT BE AS HARD AS A BRICK WALL.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I got all emotional while reading this and I got goosebumps! YOU are worth it!! YOU can do this!!

I feel the same exact way, in fact I look forward to being sore now. It's my reward, it let's me know that I really worked by body hard and that I am still on my path to my self discovery! It's an amazing journey. Had I know it was possible, I would have done this ALONG time ago...but I always quit, I always let myself down. NOT ANY MORE!!

Keep up the amazing work!! :D:D:D
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    That is amazing chica...I am so proud of you and so glad that we are friends on here...You are such an inspiration to myself and many others...keep up the good work chica
    Thanks Keke..im so glad we are friends to..You keep me going girl..your water checks,keep me in check.lol
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You have inspired me today to stay on track :)

ME TOO! Guess even though my buddy walk got canceled today I can still hit the treadmill tonight. thanks for keeping me motivated! :smile:
  • dkb228
    dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing last night! It feels so wonderful to get rid of all my size 18's, XXLs, and maternity clothes (my daughter is 11 months old). :)
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:happy: RIGHT NOW IM ABOUT A LARGE IN SHIRTS AND A SIZE 13-14 IN PANTS( THANKS TO MY SON ) AND MY GOAL IS TO BE A SMALL IN SHIRT AND BE A SIZE 8-10 IN PANTS. MY GOAL IS TO BE HEALTY NOT THIN, I LOVE MY CURVES, I THINK ALL WOMEN SHOULD HAVE CURVES AND NOT BE AS HARD AS A BRICK WALL.
    I totally agree..i know my thighs will always be big,but im okay with that.I would love to be a size 8/10 also..i think my smallest was a 12. So im aiming for that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!