tummy tuck

Options
marygirl05
marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
Does anyone have before and after pics of this being done from so much weight loss? I am looking at having this done. Did it make you feel better?

Replies

• Stacyines
    Stacyines Posts: 72 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I did in January. I highly suggest using real self. One of the greatest decisions I made in my life. Since I had been severely obese as a kid for a long time- my body was just never going to be normal even with exercise. The sagging skin just couldn't be saved. I'd post pictures, but they're graphic. If you have a real self account I'll send you a link. It's an amazing thing to have a belly button again! lol
  • marygirl05
    Options
    how do i get an account i would like to see them i met with them today about getting this done, i am almost to goal
  • marygirl05
    Options
    got it username is marygirl05
  • Stacyines
    Options
    Just messaged you the link ... I think.
  • marygirl05
    Options
    didn't get it yet but will keep checking my inbox
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    A lot of plastic surgeons have before and after pictures on their websites of their patients. You could try searching a few in your area to see their actual work.
  • marygirl05
    Options
    got them thank you. btw you look amazing
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you made this thread! I'm looking into having one done and interested in seeing before and after pics.
  • Stacyines
    Options
    Thanks Marygirl05!
    The biggest confidence booster I could have!
    It did take a month for me to walk properly so prepare for that though! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!