It Was Suggested I Post This Here Too.

Options
I posted this the other day in the motivation section. Sometimes you need to see that the changes are possible. I posted there in the hopes of giving anyone who might have needed it that little bump of inspiration. I initially put the two pictures together for myself as a way to prove all the work is worth it and that changes are happening. No matter what the scale says or how many clothes sizes I go down I still see the same guy in the mirror that I was when I started this journey. Probably always will, but hey, maybe that's good motivation. The left is my DL photo because pictures of me a more scarce than Sasquatch. The right was taken Saturday. I didn't smile on purpose for the sake of comparison. I don't consider this a Before/After because my goal is still many pounds off. So..maybe a Before/During? I've lost 47 pounds and my goal is to lose 120. Halfway mark is approaching on the horizon.
guwbq2jlf6f0.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!