Hello Everyone!

kristine78
kristine78 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I just found this great site today and I think it's EXACTLY what I'm looking for. About 2 months ago my fiancee and I decided we needed an entire life style change. We're both overweight and just decided it's time to get on track. We joined a gym and enlisted the help of a personal trainer who has been a HUGE motivator since he was in our shoes only a few years ago. Shortly after we began our "new lifestyle" my fiancee started a new job and travels Monday thru Thursday every week. It's been REALLY hard for me to stay on track. I'm still going to they gym as much as my schedule allows, but eating has been tough with him gone. Cooking for yourself just isn't fun! Anyway, we're getting married in 8 months and I want to look hot in my dress (which I refuse to shop for until the last minute). I'm hoping this will be the motivation that I need, seeing exactly how many calories I'm eating and burning off. Good luck to everyone out there!

Replies

• I just found this great site today and I think it's EXACTLY what I'm looking for. About 2 months ago my fiancee and I decided we needed an entire life style change. We're both overweight and just decided it's time to get on track. We joined a gym and enlisted the help of a personal trainer who has been a HUGE motivator since he was in our shoes only a few years ago. Shortly after we began our "new lifestyle" my fiancee started a new job and travels Monday thru Thursday every week. It's been REALLY hard for me to stay on track. I'm still going to they gym as much as my schedule allows, but eating has been tough with him gone. Cooking for yourself just isn't fun! Anyway, we're getting married in 8 months and I want to look hot in my dress (which I refuse to shop for until the last minute). I'm hoping this will be the motivation that I need, seeing exactly how many calories I'm eating and burning off. Good luck to everyone out there!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    awwwhhh welcome and goodluck...grrrrrrt site :happy:

Sorry I have been studying all day brain is mush!!!

dd
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    You've made the right first step and I believe you will get a lot out of MFP and the community supporting it and each other.

Welcome aboard!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    welcome! and congrats on the upcoming wedding!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • Good for you! Keep it up. It must be hard for your fiancee to manage on the road and eat right and excersize. It can be done. Talk to each other alot if possible, tell each other what you eaten and how you have excersized. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.