17 Day Diet Buddies?

Options
Hi Team!

I am on Day 1, Cycle 1 of 17 day diet, anyone else on Cycle 1 who wants to buddy up and help each other thru???:happy:

Let me know! I am so far so good, but would love to share with anyone else on the plan...

Cat

Replies

• erinoldham19
    Options
    hey did you get the link to the facebook page i made for mfp 17 day? is there a way to make a group here thats easy to access?
  • Alymom2008
    Alymom2008 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    No I didn't, I just saw the links to the regular huge groups - can you reply again with the link here? Or add me on facebook - Catriona MacFarlane, maybe it's easier to do that way..I find chatting with you is keeping me more true to the diet, would love to join a group so we can all support each other!
  • erinoldham19
    Options
    bumping for anyone else who wants to join us.. we are on c1d2..
  • NurseU2BeFit
    NurseU2BeFit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I began the 17 day diet and have lost a total of 15 lbs since June1. I am currently on Round 2, Cycle 1, Day11 of the 17 day diet but wouldn't mind support. If that is ok with you ladies? I did struggle in Round 1, Cycle 2 last time and it is coming up soon. It does require a bit more planing than Cycle 1.

~Penny
  • erinoldham19
    Options
    penny i sent you a friend request on mfp and i also sent you a link to our facebook support page.. altho not many people are using i'm hoping it helps us to get together easy to share things and see how each other is doing along with on mfp..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MFP-17-day-diet-support-group/210737395644834 its calls mfp17day diet support group its an open group for anyone who likes it..

hope your doing well on plan!
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    I would love to buddy up with someone. I did the first 7 days without any problems. I actually like the plan very much but then PMS hit.....Let's just say that I didn't follow the PMS exception diet very well. HOWEVER, I plan to start fresh again on Monday. I'm going to add an additional week because I went kind of crazy this week. So I will be doing Cycle one for 14 days.

Also I joined a few of the FB 17 DD pages.
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
  • mjhartness
    mjhartness Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would love to be included in the facebook group. Would you send me a link? I am on day 13, cycle 1.