Good Vibes!

Options
It'd be really helpful to have some people to bounce some ideas off. I got off track after losing 20 pounds & I put it all back on so I'm starting from the beginning again.
Thank you in advanced!

Replies

• myfitnessjourneyto180
    Options
    What's your calorie limit?
  • myfitnessjourneyto180
    myfitnessjourneyto180 Posts: 93 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Also, here are some food hacks:

Zuchinni Pasta (5-10x less calories than normal pasta with a huge volume)
    PB2 Peanut butter (1/2 normal peanut butter calories and good taste)
    Protein fluff (protein shake, diet soda, xanthan gum: it's less than 150 calories with tons of fluff)
    Aspartame-free diet soda (ex. coke, pepsi, fresca)
    Coffee with water and artifical sweeteners (not the healthiest but literally 0 to 5 calories)
    Shrimps (20 for 60 calories, super high protein, and cooked with low oil and 0-calorie spices is heavenly)
    Sea salt ice cream sandwiches (50 cals each)
    Skinny pop popcorn (4 cups=160 cals)
    OIKOS TRIPLE ZERO GREEK YOGURT (80-150 cal)
    Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella Natural Cheese (45 cal. for 1/4 cup I believe, very low)
    Sugar-free snack pack jello (you can have as much as you want, they're 0 calories, but practice moderation to avoid health problems from chemicals).
    Rice cakes (40 cals. each, the flavoured ones)
    Salad, meat, and rice paper wrapping it (salad is 50-100 cals, meat could reach 100 cals up to you, rice paper is 25-45 cals)
    SUGAR-FREE POPSICLES (20 cal. Each)
    HALO TOP ICECREAM (200-300 cal. Each for the whole thing and it's HUGE)
    Vodka (1 jigger= 100 calories, mix it with 0-calorie soda or energy drinks, and it's still only 100)
    Fiber one bar (90 calories each)
    Powerade Zero or 0-calorie Energy drinks (not the healthiest, but if you're going to have the anyways, might as well avoid the calories and get none)

When I eat nothing the whole day or have no time, here's what I do (my limit is 1500 calories):

3 junior chickens + lots of water to lessen craving for more (1200 calories)
    2 junior chicken + mcchicken + lots of water to lessen craving for more (1300 calories)
    3 junior chickens + small fries + lots of water to lessen craving for more (1500 calories)

• RachsLosses
    RachsLosses Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Find out what works for you! pick the things you enjoyed when you got the weight off last time and set a date with a goal that is achievable. Some hacks I have learned

- I work 2 shift times which rotate each week 8-4:30 & 9:30 - 6 I fit in a healthy snack in the mornings I start at 8 and switch this to an afternoon one when I start at 9:30
    - Pre boil a bunch of eggs and keep them in the fridge, they will keep for a couple of days, then you have a healthier snack or can just pop some in a Tupperware and take to work to bulk up lunches
    - Understand your weaknesses - I'm a sucker for some chocolate after meals so I have bought some 'Chocolate Protein Balls' from MyProtein for at work 150 calories, 15g of protein or something and switched to dark chocolate and have a square or two after my tea
    - Natural yogurt, a bit of honey and a sprinkle of chocolate chips in my favourite dessert for when I can afford a little more indulgence
    - Thick yogurts like Icelandic Skyr, Arla Protein, Fage total fill me up so much, they are much more dense than standard yogurt and actually keep me full!

Feel free to add me always looking to connect with active people!
  • HarrisHawke8
    HarrisHawke8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Well u have taken the first step again in coming back here to make a difference in yr life!

To really make a difference u really have to commit to making a lifestyle change, changing the way u think about food, what u eat, what u should be eating, when u should be eating and most importantly how much u r eating, portion control.

More than happy to help u Gezza
  • HarrisHawke8
    HarrisHawke8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My bad, i mean Jezza!