Shakeology/protein powder question

Options
I've decided that Shakeology may be a little expensive for me to consistently buy but I used to really like the Cafe Latte flavor. Do you all know of any good protein shakes/powders out there comparable to it? Thanks!!

Replies

• kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Are you asking for recommendations on a protein powder with a similar nutritional content, or similar in flavor to cafe latte.

If the latter, I take chocolate or vanilla protein and add some instant coffee.
    If the former, there are a number of active threads on the topic.
  • ona1990
    ona1990 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm really loving the Vega Protein and Greens. I have both the vanilla and chocolate and love them both. I like having two flavors so I never get bored with all the combinations you can create. Each morning can be completely different. If you like a mocha flavor use the chocolate powder with one frozen banana, ice and fill with cold brew coffee all mixed in a blender. Soooo good.
  • _NicLovin_
    _NicLovin_ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    ona1990 wrote: »
    I'm really loving the Vega Protein and Greens. I have both the vanilla and chocolate and love them both. I like having two flavors so I never get bored with all the combinations you can create. Each morning can be completely different. If you like a mocha flavor use the chocolate powder with one frozen banana, ice and fill with cold brew coffee all mixed in a blender. Soooo good.

I bought some Vega Protein to put in my smoothies. Bought the berry flavor because I figured that would jive with the actual fruit I put in. Nooooope. Lol. She's a bit rough on the ol' palate. I love your idea of the Vega chocolate with the banana and cold brew though! That sounds amazing.
  • SisepuedeLinda
    SisepuedeLinda Posts: 132 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm not familiar with shakeologys nutrition label or price but I use garden of life raw organic meal replacement. It's a little on the pricey side,$50 for 28 servings, but I enjoy it a lot. it has 22 superfoods in it and 20g protein and less than 1 gram of sugar. I drink the vanilla chai but they have vanilla, chocolate, and unflavored. Maybe you could put the unflavored one in iced coffee :) I was also using orgain fudgey chocolate which was all right and a decent price ($36 for 21 servings).
  • kelseymallen
    kelseymallen Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I really like Vega One's All-in-one powder. The mocha, mixed berry, and vanilla chai are all really good and there are greens, veggies, and fruits in there as well if you tend to fall a little short on getting your recommended servings. It's not the cheapest protein powder but it is way cheaper than Shakeology.
  • SamiAng
    SamiAng Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I like Ideal Shake! I am allergic to a lot of other ones but the Strawberry tastes great and no side effects for me.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    tumblr_muzehzKt6z1qzkdnwo3_250.gif

No kidding. Don't waste a thought or a penny on that idiotic pyramid scheme.

If you need protein powder, use the web. I use Premiere Protein from Costco (and only when it's on sale).

Good luck, best wishes!