Options
yousafatty
yousafatty Posts: 2 Member
i'm in need of breakfast recipes !!!

Replies

• yousafatty
    yousafatty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i just realized what my username is lol i completely forgot about it. it was just @ myself pls no one take offence
  • ElizabethHanrahan
    ElizabethHanrahan Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have a silk yogurt and belvita bar pack nearly every day. It comes in at about 360 cal.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    My go-to is 1 cup of seedless grapes (or sometimes blueberries). I put them in a measuring cup and then weigh them and log the grams. It's usually around 150-165 grams. Top with fat-free Greek yogurt. Then crumble one granola bar on top. (Calories will vary by brand. I use one half of a Nature Valley 2-bar package.)

With grapes or blueberries, you can make this ahead for breakfast on the go. With other fruits, I'd recommend eating it right away as bananas, apples and pears will turn brown, most other fruits will exude juice and make the yogurt a little runny and less appealing to the eye, etc.
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I have analmond butter apple sandwich (using 1/2 apple) on whole grain bread.
  • lexidanko14
    lexidanko14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Over night oats, smoothie bowls with simple ingredients including a handful of greens, rice cakes with toppings like nut butters and fruits, avocado, vegan cream cheese,. My favorite breakfast is what I like to call "fruit cereal" where you cut up a banana add some berries and add just a handful or so of cereal on top with almond milk. I also add chia and hemp seeds for extra nutrients and protein!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    My go-to breakfast just happens to be meatless. I make oatmeal with extra milk powder and raisins. I may stir in some PB2 and vanilla flavoured Stevia. I stir in some Greek Yogurt.
  • evlmidget
    evlmidget Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I do smoothies a lot for breakfast. Just whatever fruit you like, some greens, flax seed, water (or juice). They have vegan protein powders you can throw in.
  • evlmidget
    evlmidget Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Zinka61 wrote: »

I don't know if I want to have breakfast at your place...analmond butter... :#:|
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Toast with cottage cheese and honey

• lysamarie80
    lysamarie80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A few of my go tos are overnight oats, cottage cheese woth peaches & granola or smoothies.
  • RedSierra
    RedSierra Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with unsalted almonds and apple slices
  • jlynn1991
    jlynn1991 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My usual go to: Oatmeal made with fat free milk or soy milk, 1/3 cup of fruit mixed in, 1 tsp of raw honey, 1/4 tsp of cinnamon, and 2 tsp chia seeds.
    Lately I've been really into smoothies with fruits, greens, almond butter and greek yogurt because you can take it on the go.
  • snibbets1
    snibbets1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Waffles made with rolled oats and chickpeas.
  • lolo_bunny
    lolo_bunny Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My usual go to is chia pudding. 2 tbsp chia seeds + liquid of choice (I use plain 5% greek yogurt) + tsp cinnamon mixed together and stored overnight. In the morning, I top it with whatever fruit I have on hand, sometimes I add nuts or a nut butter. There are lots of variations and it's easy. Another easy one I like is avocado toast. It also leaves me with variations to switch it up a little.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Zinka61 wrote: »

1473112227574.jpg
  • veggietreegirl
    veggietreegirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I struggle with breakfast too. I usually eat only a few different things. I make a shake with almondmilk, protein powder and either peanut butter or a bit of fruit. Or I just eat vegan yogurt with a few berries and a few almonds. Or I will make scrambled tofu and veggies and put it on a low-carb tortilla. I've recently begun a low-carb vegetarian diet so that's part of where my struggle comes from. I believe my food diaries are public by the way.
  • twinklepies
    twinklepies Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I make these https://minimalistbaker.com/healthy-5-ingredient-granola-bars/ and keep them in the freezer.
    I added raisins, and cut them into 10 instead of 8.