Fish Oil

Options
note to self.... don't crack the pill open in your mouth :s:s

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    did that once by accident and nearly barfed LOL i bit my tongue trying to frantically spit it out :(
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Accidentally did that once when I was in primary school (Around 8 or so years old).... can still taste it to this day, yuck. I'm much more careful to swallow it quickly with plenty of water now. ;)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Ewwwwww.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    The fishy burps were enough to make me quit taking them - I have no desire to know what the inside tastes like from that alone. Ewwwwww. :s
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Since the topic of fish oil is here I just want to note something. I started taking a fish oil vitamin because of how good omega 3/6/9 is supposed to be for your body. I got through two different brands before I realized it was the cause of my sudden acne. :( Ever since I stopped my face cleared up. So if anyone reads this and has noticed a similar issue, then try dropping the fish oil. It doesn't happen to most people but I'm mentioning it just in case.
  • myfitnessjourneyto180
    Options
    Try fish oil, lemon flavour. No pill, just pure liquid. The taste isnt even there. Drink it then drink some water right after and youll be good :)
  • misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I used to break them in my mouth when I was a kid just to disgust my mother.