Looking for supportive friends

Options
I'm starting over AGAIN and I really thrive on others support and I give support when I can. I go through ups and downs like so many of us do so I understand the frustration but we need to keep going. Feel free to add me if you like.

Replies

• Garlic_Geek
    Garlic_Geek Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also recently starting over and would love to have more people to talk to and share support with!
  • cindy4sons
    cindy4sons Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • amy5ka1h
    amy5ka1h Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've read a lot on these message boards but never posted anything. I'm starting up again also and know it would help with the motivation part to have some friends on here, feel free to add me:)
  • charrisxx
    charrisxx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started again a month ago, and so far I have managed to stick to daily logging. Would love more friends on here for support. Feel free to add me
  • kayla_mor
    kayla_mor Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am starting again too. I would love to find some friends on here to keep me motivated and to talk to. Please add me :smile:
  • kimblelynne
    kimblelynne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • BlueJays11
    BlueJays11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am starting up again. The first time went well and I lost 25 lbs. Then I made the mistake of stopping. Need some supportive people to help along the way. Feel free to add me, anyone.
  • levoosayegh
    levoosayegh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    same here , lost alot last year, then stopped this 6 months so now im starting again .
    feel free to add (:
  • ReginaM49
    ReginaM49 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've lost 24 pounds but have gained a few back. Having trouble staying motivated and know part of the reason is not having enough support here. Please add me.
  • katerina116
    katerina116 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost my motivation, had very stressful time lately, so all I was doing is eating wee cakes etc , I will stay healthy all day, and then evening time I start to go mad on the sweet things, don't feel like to go to the gym at all for the past 3 weeks. Katerina
  • verbrady
    verbrady Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been at this for 9 months now for the 5 th and last time. An getting it right this time. You can add me verbrady. I don't know how to add people.
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want to- we can help each other
  • Patriciacolon66
    Patriciacolon66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I NEED HELP! like serious... i know what i have to do to lose weight and im concious of it. But even when in my mind im saying no thats no good or you cant hace that, i go and eat it anyways. I CANT control my impulses and my cravings. I know that once i start I can do it, because ive done it before, lose weight. But i dont know why i cant do it again. I need helo, on a daily, hourly basis. Someone to remind me or simply distract me from caving in....
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again feel free to add me
  • marmain
    marmain Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ditto. I've started and stopped multiple times. Somehow this time feels different - more purposeful I guess. Would love more friends in the same spot!
  • Erica0021
    Erica0021 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Same here!! Add me!!
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Need all the support I can get and I'll give in return.