Looking for a few FitnessPals to keep me motivated

Options
I'm hoping to make a few pals on here that I can keep in contact with who can help share ideas, keep me motivated, and maybe create group challenges with for healthy motivational competition. Anyone interested?

Replies

• ericaknight1995
    ericaknight1995 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    More friends the merrier. Feel free to add me if you would like. o:)
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!!!! I need friends on here to keep me motivated. I usually do good for a few weeks and then fall into the same old pattern :neutral:
  • shoalminer
    shoalminer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I do pretty good during the week, but come the weekend, I am all about drinking craft beer and eating salty snacks!!
  • jennx
    jennx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me x
  • jessdphipps
    jessdphipps Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did and thank you
  • jessdphipps
    Options
    I am already 152 calories over my daily and I still have dinner to go. Maybe I start tomorrow!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Good day ~ please feel free to add me.
  • lydia4462
    lydia4462 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need support and am willing to give it! Together we can accomplish our goals.
  • lydia4462
    Options
    I am already 152 calories over my daily and I still have dinner to go. Maybe I start tomorrow!

Yes, do better tomorrow. Just don't go crazy with dinner tonight (like I do when I go over lol)
  • dtazn2
    dtazn2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Together we can all motivate and support each other. Feel free to add me too.
  • lydia4462
    Options
    I hate, hate, hate to exercise but it's the only thing that will help me drop the weight and tighten up. I made a commitment in the "Just for today" thread to begin 20-30 mins of activity before day's end. Now I have to be accountable!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    There is great group on here called Fat 2 Fit WLC and Support Group Check it out, great way to make friends, lots of challenges and its helped me lose 70lb xx
  • melissaulmen
    melissaulmen Posts: 123 Member
    Options

Keep logging for today. You will want that to go back to. Example: If you have that breakfast, how common is it that you have an unhealthy lunch? I keep my old journals and figure out what worked on the days that I did good, and as well what did not work!

Plus if you keep it logged, you can see how much better you did compared to the previous day.

• jessdphipps
    Options
    Oh good points!
  • TheGreggSays
    TheGreggSays Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I have a hard time sticking with it after bad days too. The more you get in the habit of logging it the more you commit to making changes in your routine that break bad habits... at least that's what my nutritionist tells me! Still trying...

Anyone fee free to add me too!

• jessdphipps
    Options
    I have already recruited my daughter to forbid me any sodas.
  • ReginaM49
    ReginaM49 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Please add me, Jess. I need the support too. I was doing well for a few months but have been slipping lately. I could use friends who actually add a "great job" once in awhile.
  • KetoPaul79
    KetoPaul79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm always looking for people to keep me focused.
    Currently on Keto diet and training 4 days a week, I have tried it before but with MFP the calorie count seems to be what was missing before
  • mistytomlin
    mistytomlin Posts: 7 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Anyone can friend me. I've logged in 40 days straight. Gonna try to keep it up. I'm about 2 months into my current journey and have lost about 20lbs. 50-60 more to go! I'd love some motivation and accountability friends! Oh, and I try to get at least 45 minutes of boxing or walking/jogging 5 days a week!
  • lapsie
    lapsie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here, please add me. Thanks