Plateau

Options
nadybug
nadybug Posts: 3 Member
I've lost almost 30 lbs but am struggling to loose the last 15lbs I've been stuck at about 162-164 lbs for over a month and haven't been able to loose. I'm doing the fitness pal still and excersising about 3-5 times a week. I'm also post natal about 9 months now and am still nursing my baby, so I add about 600-800 calories extra for that. Any moms out there with suggestions? Thanks

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I would consider waiting until you are done nursing the baby. The first step to breaking a plateau is ensure you weigh everything every single day. Logging accurately is vital to ensuring you are in a deficit.
  • Cuttingthecabooseloose
    Options
    I had a plateau too and it lasted 4 weeks. Keep at it. Don't get discouraged, just keel doing what u have been doing.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercises are you doing 3-5 times a week?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    4un6b9m7bc9r.jpg
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Also consider tweaking macros if your tracking to them . Up the fats lower the carbs . While breastfeeding I wouldn't recommend too much in way of deficit eating
  • nadybug
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I'm doing 20-30 mins of circuit training

• nadybug
    Options
    20-30 mins of circuit 3-5 times per week
  • NiniTiby
    NiniTiby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Last time when I had the plateau problem, my trainer suggested that I add more cardio, and it seemed to help a bit.