Need help for 2080 meal plan

Options
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for her on making a weeks menu for a 2080 calorie intake.
Break down is
35 protein
31 carbs
35 fat
Anything you can help with will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Dee

Replies

• cs2thecox
    cs2thecox Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm on slightly lower than that, but my diary's open so feel free to have a nose around.
  • deedee825
    deedee825 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I don't mind eating similar food everyday. I'd just like a better understanding of it all. I am a newbie.
    I also thought trainers were supposed to help with a meal plan and it looks like mine doesnt.
    Looking to get guidance
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    why do your percentages add up to 101% ?
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Oh, I misinterpreted the thread title. I thought you were really planning ahead and I was going to suggest Soylent Green or something out the replicator.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    You can check out my diary. I'm a bit higher than you, but I round out my days with ice cream or candy and you could easily leave that off.
  • rdix333
    rdix333 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    The best meal plan is one you like.
    Plan a day of food, incorporating meals using foods you like. Adjust portion sizes and quantities of ingredients to fit your macro breakdown.

I personally have no issue eating similar foods every day during the week. It's easy to plan and prep, saves food waste, allows you to be able to buy in bulk etc.

I do pretty much the same thing ^^^. I usually prepare all my breakfast and lunches for the week on Sunday. Then I invested in a vacuum sealer to keep much of it fresh. TIP - Some foods are not "vacuum seal" friendly.
  • deedee825
    deedee825 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

why do your percentages add up to 101% ?

I don't know thats what my trainer gave me.i8d6met1slb6.jpg