I NEED MORE FRIENDS DAMMIT!!!! Lol. Friends =motivation

Options
Come on and add me ppl. I could use the support and also would like to give it as well.

Replies

• josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hmm, a bit frightening but likely has a decent mind and heart. Are you the sort that brags and obviously is doing far better than me? I hope not because I am here for many moons! It will be alright if you do some better --to be expected-young and male. So...how's it going? Picture is my boy!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I'm with you brother. I need the same... encouragement motivation, and I will give the same.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Dude, you're on it! This is day one for me here on MFP. I'm 5'8" weighing 226 as of this morning.
    determination, dedication and motivation indeed... and dare I say discipline.
  • LateefD18
    LateefD18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" 288 and on the same boat, trying my best to keep going. We got this!!
  • StarCharmz
    StarCharmz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends too! I'm needing extra motivation. Add me up :smiley: hope you guys and gals are well.
  • johannaqv89
    johannaqv89 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    add me :) i just re-started and need motivation too
  • KymKym11
    KymKym11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Supportive MFPs would awesome! You could add me if you'd like.
  • Rmff
    Rmff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Half way on weight loss. My diary is viewable. Good luck!
  • ReginaM49
    ReginaM49 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Lol. Your post cracked me up. I know exactly how you feel! I have quite a few "so called" friends on here but rarely get a like or way to go! It makes it tougher without the support. Feel free to add me.
  • johnriii
    johnriii Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just started back this past Monday. Need all the encouragement I can get. 265 lbs, right at 6ft tall... All around my midsection. 53years old and diabetic. Crushing it so far this week, over 12000 steps and less than 1200 calories per day, not on. Protein heavy diet is awesome. But you know sooner or later the craving for pringles and Doritos will hit... Goal weight is 200 by this time next year. Let's do this!!
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Friend me :)
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am restarting.
  • infiniteimaginationtx
    Options
    It'd be great to have friends on here who are ACTUALLY active! I'm all in :smile:
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    So...what are you doing today? From your earlier post, it seems you are doing very well. You have a target and you are on your way. This my 26th day here and I like that it was free. BUT having folks here be encouraging has been major. I am not active nor athletic--just trying to live as long as I can.
  • silverstarrlyte
    silverstarrlyte Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Friend me! Just started back and can use all the encouragement I can get lol!
  • 4mykids17
    4mykids17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know how u feel. That's all i need is a little motivation. Feel free to Friend me!!!
  • scoutgotout
    scoutgotout Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how to add MFP members as friends...any tips? Thanks!
  • veganhan1234
    veganhan1234 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would be great to have some motivation! I'm fairly new on here. Add me if you'd like!
  • derick337
    derick337 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    @jospehinebowman I do sort of an intermediate fast 16:8 I fast for 16 hours and I have an 8hour window where can eat to my calorie count. Long as you keep a calorie deficit you will lose.