2/3's of the way to my goal...and the journey continues...

Replies

• cmarshel
    cmarshel Posts: 46 Member
    You are AMAZING!! What an inspiration. You have done awesome and I know you will achieve your goal!! Thanks for sharing!
  • AMAZING! Keep up the great work. You look beautiful in both pics. You have such a lovely smile.
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Wow! You are awesome!!! You look fantastic, and must be super-proud!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    You are absolutely amazing! (and you look fabulous too)
  • bunniehops
    bunniehops Posts: 22 Member
    Fantastic... you are a real inspiration well done :)
  • LCardo24
    LCardo24 Posts: 56
    Congratulations! These are my favorite posts to read on MFP, and yours is one of the best success stories I've read. You should be so proud, such an amazing accomplishment.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Wow! Keep it up, you look fabulous!
  • LCardo24
    LCardo24 Posts: 56
    Congratulations! These are my favorite posts to read on MFP, and yours is one of the best success stories I've read. You should be so proud, such an amazing accomplishment.
  • sunnydaiz
    sunnydaiz Posts: 12
    Simply Amazing!!!!!!
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    OMG you look SO GOOD!!! Congrats on the weight loss, you look like a completely different person.
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    ONE WORD............AMAZING!!!! KEEP IT GOIN:)))
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    you look beautiful! You must work out a lot, I'm impressed with how toned you look after dropping so much weight :) Keep up the good work!!
  • aksingingbreeze
    aksingingbreeze Posts: 60 Member
    That is absolutely amazing!!!!! Congratulations!
  • saadler
    saadler Posts: 116
    So inspirational! Great job! You can definitely lose that last 100 -- you must be doing something very right!
  • Wow, you look amazing! I can only imagine how great you feel. Congrats, that is wonderful!
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Holy crap! That is sooooooo awesome!

Yah, that pretty much sums it up for me. :) Fantastic work! You've encouraged me tonight.
  • Cice
    Cice Posts: 26
    FANTASTIC!! You should be so proud of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • tttanyah
    tttanyah Posts: 14
    You look like you've dropped years as well as pounds! Amazing all around. Keep it up!
  • Way to go! You look awesome and your determination and success is inspiring!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Just amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!