Anyone looking to lose around 70 lbs?

Options
I've been a member for about 2 weeks, but I'm looking for others whose weight loss goals are similar to mine to help me track my progress. And, more support and encouragement wouldn't hurt either! Feel free to add me as a friend! =)

Replies

• Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose a total of 80 lbs ALMOST to the 20 lb milestone...feel free to add me (anyone) and we can help each other along this big fun journey
  • Skepti_Kal_1
    Skepti_Kal_1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 110 lbs. A higher number than yours, but at least this way you know I won't reach my finish line first and bail on you. lol :happy:
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    My goal is 60lbs
  • JoceyyySmall
    JoceyyySmall Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Heeyyy I am trying to lose about 80 more pounds- Feel free to add me! Encouragement definitely helps.
  • guinessngolf
    Options
    I am as well :) Close to 15 down.
  • cibolodave
    cibolodave Posts: 45
    Options
    I am trying to lose a total of about 80 lbs from my old weight. I have lost about 12 pouns (about 6 since i joined mfp). If all goes well I am hoping to be at my ideal weight by April.

I wish you the best of luck in your journey. you can do it!
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    About 50 is my first goal, but then I plan on going further. Possibly about 70. I'll do what I can to help! And, welcome :drinker:
  • Gretchen27
    Gretchen27 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ultimately I am looking to lose about 70lbs. @20lbs down now and looking to lose another 10 by the end of October, doable. I would then like to be Down 30 by the end of March 2012 leaving me 10lbs shy of my ultimate goal weight. Not unrealistic and slow and steady, add me if U like :happy:
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss goal at wanting to lose 125 pounds. I'm down 55 of that so far, so another 70 to go. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. I'm on MFP ALL the time logging & encouraging :)

Good luck on your journey, everyone!
  • shuttlefan
    shuttlefan Posts: 11
    Options
    My goal is 72 pounds. Just recently joined MFP and I definitely feel inspired by every one.
  • adales1970
    adales1970 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is 110-120 lbs.--pretty lofty I know! :smile: :smile:
    Feel free to add me!

9804193.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the responses, guys! I've added all of you!
  • soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    my goal is also about 70 to 80 pounds. :laugh:
  • ROBP5
    ROBP5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey am new to this, have got the App too, it looks really good. Have already lost 14lbs, another 60 to go!
  • ctprofessional
    ctprofessional Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 78 pounds, i've got 7 down, lol! We can do it! I'm looking for friends too!:happy:
  • ShanaDarling
    Options
    Hey girl! My goals to lose between 68-75lbs (75 would be faaaantastic)! hehehe... Sent you a friend request :) WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!
  • JillyBeanMcCullough
    Options
    I also started 2 weeks ago and I am looking to lose between 65-70 pounds!
  • isloved
    isloved Posts: 4
    Options
    I am in there! I have lost close to 40 already and have another 65 to go to reach what will make me happy. (realistic enough to know that my wedding day weight was probably a little to thin) Anyone is welcome to feel free to add me as well. I know I need the encouragement and support, and would love to offer the same!
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    i started off wanting to lose 74lbs, im down 12.2!
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have another 50 to go.