Friends and Accountability Buddies Needed!

Options
Hi friends!

I'm Missy, a single mama trying to lose the baby weight (plus a few extra). I love crossfit and yoga but with a 7 year old and 11 month old it's a challenge!

I need more friends to keep me motivated and inspired and possibly hold me accountable.

I really want to get back to my pre-baby shape and kill workouts again without feeling like I am going to die. lol

Replies

• DSelf27
    DSelf27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, Missy. My name is Danielle and it is a pleasure to meet you. I am also in search of new friends to keep me accountable. Feel free to add me. :) Good luck with your journey! You will do great.
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Thanks Danielle! I am gonna try my best! :)
  • Fitwithit80
    Fitwithit80 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) i log daily.
  • cassandren
    cassandren Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I just started back up with MFP and am looking for some motivation myself. :)
  • Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm back to logging daily and always ready to support.
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • suadvani
    suadvani Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - Ive been on and off MFP several times - Im at that point - super disgusted with my self and determined to start doing thing right.. slow and steady no fads or crash dieting.. and really looking for motivation!
  • Volbeat79
    Volbeat79 Posts: 185 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm active here every day. Good luck to you!
  • fowlkes59
    fowlkes59 Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    You can add me as well. I track every day.
  • craigbullers
    craigbullers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    daily user here feel free to add me.
  • NelwynnValala
    NelwynnValala Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Love your username. :-)
  • JesusMartinez46
    JesusMartinez46 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi friends!

I'm Missy, a single mama trying to lose the baby weight (plus a few extra). I love crossfit and yoga but with a 7 year old and 11 month old it's a challenge!

I need more friends to keep me motivated and inspired and possibly hold me accountable.

I really want to get back to my pre-baby shape and kill workouts again without feeling like I am going to die. lol

Allow me to wish you the best on your journey. I realize I don't know you but can safely say that the human spirit is strong and capable of great things. Blessings my friend.
  • bacardy_now
    bacardy_now Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me, just got back to fitness regime after becoming a dad..
  • cowgoo
    cowgoo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as long as the support/motivation is mutual
  • Liftslikeagoddess
    Liftslikeagoddess Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hiya Missy; I'm Chessie! I'd love to have more friends that are active and chatty, so I've sent you a request :D
  • Starkedwards00
    Starkedwards00 Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi All also looking for more friends for motivation feel free to add me
  • jadecarroll84
    jadecarroll84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also looking to add new friends. Im from Aus love my fitness and health/spirituality. Have a toddler and love my workout/me time. Used to fight muay thai kickboxing and want to get back to being that fit again. :)
  • Uisceuisce
    Uisceuisce Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me! Mom trying to lose the baby weight as well! I'm happy for anyone else to add me too
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me - looking for more accountability buddies as well. I'm down a few pounds so far, but looking to lose about 40+. I log (almost) daily and I work out pretty much every day. Love seeing activity posted on my home feed!
  • MsKellu
    MsKellu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I am looking for active MFP friends because seeing some action on my home feed also keeps me motivated.
    At my heaviest, I was around 260 pounds and right now I am at 214. Hoping to get to 165 or below that. I have been overweight my entire life so I know the struggle and I know how much support and motivation from other people helps. It's hard to do it alone, a lot easier together.
    I do not always calorie count, but my exercises are logged by Endomondo and I am trying to implement the calorie counting a bit more as well. My main goal is to make healthy eating and living a lifestyle and I just try to listen to my body and my mind and I do not want to calorie count my entire life, because that's not why most normal people do, so that is why I am kind of on and off on the calorie counting. To check the calories sometimes but yet make it as a habit of knowing how much food my body needs every day.
    Feel free to send me a friend request!