Menopause ladies

Options
Any ladies in meno here, having a hard time losing weight?

Replies

• Cole3030
    Cole3030 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm peri-menopausal and am having a terrible time!! I am gaining weight without doing anything different to my diet! And it's all around the middle. I'm completely miserable and feel like I'm fighting a losing battle.
  • carodonovan930
    carodonovan930 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 peri-menopausal and constantly gaining weight. I watch what I eat count calories exercise and still a stone heavier than I was last year... very depressing time :(
  • DeniseWilson43
    DeniseWilson43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yes Iam been menopause for long time now, it truely is challenging to loose Wt just have to push a lot harder Denise
  • tlatant
    tlatant Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 56 yo and post menopause about 10 years. WAY screwed up metabolism ever since! I'm 30 lbs heavier! So, I joined mfitnesspal, I just submitted my VIOME microbiome test and waiting for results and recommendations. I eat mostly grain free, almost exclusively organic...low sugar (no refined)...yea and still carry around these 30 lbs!! I look forward to traveling down this road with you ladies!
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This past year and half I struggled with serious fatigue. I was told it was considered crashing fatigue due to the changes. I was starting to gain weight and the more I stressed and the harder I worked made my body fight back. I found trying to keep my hormones balanced and pushing myself to continue to workout but not killing myself helped me so much. Sometimes less can be best until our body adapts. I now have lots of energy and so far keeping weight gain away.