Want to be fit in my 30's

Options
QJ18
QJ18 Posts: 25 Member
Man, I suck at introductions.

The short version: always struggled with my weight a bit, used to be a skinny model in my early-mid 20's, retired from that, accidentally gained a bunch of weight this past year. I was on a really good track with fitnessblender.com for a while about a year ago, then I fell off the wagon and stopped caring about my health for a while. Restarted with fitnessblender in the beginning of the month and started tracking meals/exercise on this site about a week ago.

I want to be healthy and strong. Who wants to be friends?

Replies

• susanayt97
    susanayt97 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You're almost me haha! I was always super skinny, then a couple of years ago I started eating whatever I wanted. Then I started doing Fitness Blender (best workouts out there if you ask me!) and using this website. After a while, as soon as I started seeing results (I don't have/never had a lot of weight to lose, just some fat to burn), I went back to doing nothing and started binge eating, which I didn't do before.
    Now I'm back to Fitness Blender and MyFitnessPal.
  • 3QUI7I8RUM
    3QUI7I8RUM Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me too! However I gained the extra 20 within the last year. I'm happy to loose 15! I'm in my late 30s. Up on out for a friend request.
  • 3QUI7I8RUM
    3QUI7I8RUM Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Look out. Not Up on out.
  • johnmurrayus1
    johnmurrayus1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, Set some weight loss goal, Switch to more healthy diet, do regular exercise, if possible join some gym do some weight training program.
    :)
  • QJ18
    QJ18 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey, Set some weight loss goal, Switch to more healthy diet, do regular exercise, if possible join some gym do some weight training program.
    :)

Thanks! I'm just finishing Fitnessblender30, probably going to do another one of those when it's finished. I'm too socially weirded out to join a gym yet, but maybe eventually.