Bored at night

Options
After a long day, there's literally nothing to do. I mean technically, it should be "sleep".... but let's be honest who's doing that in the summer XD The problem isn't during the day, because everyone's free... I'm talking about 2am when you can't sleep and don't know what to do -_- Then... I end up waking up super tired to work or just in general, and still do it again by just scrolling on google or youtube to waste time

Am I the only one?

Replies

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    tried listening to ASMR videos on youtube, or rain sounds? to help you sleep?

or tried you know, not using your phone or electricity and trying to just sleep?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »

or tried you know, not using your phone or electricity and trying to just sleep?

ASMR is the shiz.
  • Merkavar
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

ASMR is the shiz.

Got any favourites?
  • caco_ethes
    edited August 2017
    Options

ASMR is the shiz.

Got any favourites?

Wyatt Kane. He's super funny but actually really really good at the asmr part too.

Oh, and the bald guy with the tight t-shirts and the crazy hands. He's good.

Most of the females are too sexual for me, it drives me nuts.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    @Merkavar wrote: »

ASMR is the shiz.

Got any favourites?

How about you? Can you recommend any?
  • Merkavar
    Options
    @Merkavar wrote: »

ASMR is the shiz.

Got any favourites?

How about you? Can you recommend any?

I guess I would be consider an asmr noob.

The only on that comes to mind is rapunzel
  • Merkavar
    Options
    I just can't imagine having this as a hobby or job.

So what do you do for fun.

I whisper and scratch and tap stuff on video and upload it to YouTube and get viewed for 3 million people.
  • DisciplineIsMyFriend76
    Options
    Agreed.

• DisciplineIsMyFriend76
    Options
    Found it!! I feel stupid!!! Lol
  • DisciplineIsMyFriend76
    Options
    To:MyFitnessJourneyto180:

I was trying to reply: agreed to your bored at night post.
  • myfitnessjourneyto180
    Options
    To:MyFitnessJourneyto180:

I was trying to reply: agreed to your bored at night post.

Haha yeah I liked it ;) Sometimes, you can't help but have those days XD
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    After a long day, there's literally nothing to do. I mean technically, it should be "sleep".... but let's be honest who's doing that in the summer XD The problem isn't during the day, because everyone's free... I'm talking about 2am when you can't sleep and don't know what to do -_- Then... I end up waking up super tired to work or just in general, and still do it again by just scrolling on google or youtube to waste time

Am I the only one?

Definitely not the only one! I do it again and again...Stay up all night, tell myself I'll go to sleep earlier the next night, dead tired at work all day (usually, sometimes I feel ok), but then stay up all night again.
    Tonight for example its 5:30 am and I slept for 1.5 hours....
  • myfitnessjourneyto180
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Am I the only one?

Definitely not the only one! I do it again and again...Stay up all night, tell myself I'll go to sleep earlier the next night, dead tired at work all day (usually, sometimes I feel ok), but then stay up all night again.
    Tonight for example its 5:30 am and I slept for 1.5 hours....

Still didnt sleep yet XD and it's 6am
  • Rerun4733
    Rerun4733 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    If this has been an issue for an extended period of time, discuss with your doctor and see if she or he will prescribe a sleep study. Sounds lie you need one.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Rerun4733 wrote: »
    If this has been an issue for an extended period of time, discuss with your doctor and see if she or he will prescribe a sleep study. Sounds lie you need one.

just sounds like OP needs to regulate their sleep pattern to me.
  • myfitnessjourneyto180
    Options
    Rerun4733 wrote: »

just sounds like OP needs to regulate their sleep pattern to me.

I'll try to fix my circadian rythm and see if that helps XD
  • DisciplineIsMyFriend76
    Options
    I'm having issues with binging at night
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I wear my sunglasses.