Recipe help!

Options
sannklinger
sannklinger Posts: 34 Member
I drastically changed my way of eating and lifestyle about 10 months ago. I wanted to be healthy not necessarily skinny but I have lost 115 pounds so far. I eat lots of chicken and I am getting bored. It gets tricky for me to figure calories and fat when I start a recipe that he lots of ingredients. What's your favorite go to meal? I need suggestions please!

Replies

• GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I don't cook in my family usually. I prefer clean up.. cooking sucks. But I DID make these..

I posted this on two other posts.. it's keto but it works as just a regular meal as well.

These were dead simple and FAST! And a hit! You can make an actual pizza pie or you can do like I did and make individual pizzas to take on the go.

Preheat oven to 425. Bake for 12-14 minutes.

4oz of cream cheese
    1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
    (Combine and microwave at 20 second intervals till melted.)
    2 eggs
    1/2 tsp garlic powder
    2/3 cup almond flower
    (Add to melted cheese mix..will be gooey because of cheese.)

Once mixed, spray a pizza dish or muffin pan with non stick spray. (12 cup muffin pan works well for this recipe)

Spread out and press down "dough" to a 1/2inch thick.. I just picked up the dough with my fingers and split it between the 12 cups here.

Once baked add any topping you like. Some add a sauce but I just used shredded fiesta cheese, fresh parsley, and pepperoni. Bake in the same oven temp until cheese is melted.. took mine 4 minutes.

I included pictures of the nutritional information and what was logged.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Use the recipe builder function on this app. I do it all the time- very helpful tool.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Bump for pizza
  • laurenmjenkin
    laurenmjenkin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What do you like to eat? I have a bunch of things from roasted to slow cooked meats, fish, curries, stir fries, pulses, salads, wraps etc u name it. Some are healthier than others, depends a lot what you put with. We have steamed vege s bit. Tell me as well how much time u have. Cheers!
  • sannklinger
    Options
    I eat mostly chicken or turkey breast. I eat tons of steamed veggies to. Mexican and Italian are my weaknesses. I omit the pasta and tortilla chips though. Crockpot is my best friend through the week and I grill a lot on the weekends.
  • meganmluitjens
    meganmluitjens Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My favorite is zucchini lasagna or mushroom tuna melts both are extremely easy zucchini lasagna is just cooked zucchini cottage cheese turkey burger spaghetti sauce season as desired and mushroom tuna melts are your big mushroom caps cooked on 425 for 5 minutes then fill with a mix of tuna celery onion seasoned with pepper and a little bit of lemon juice place a slice of your favorite cheese bake until cheese melted serve over a bed of lettuce and with a fresh tomato slice on top
  • sannklinger
    Options
    Thank you sounds yummy