Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• EJBarner
    EJBarner Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5'5, 27, SW 160, CW 143, GW 130. I've used this app unevenly in the past, but this is my first time dedicatedly logging everything and focusing on weight lifting in a slow but steady way. Four months in and feeling great, but those last 12lbs will be hardest to lose and then comes the challenge of maintenance. I post a lot about food and exercise. I'd love more friends on my feed. :)
  • zellafriend
    zellafriend Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me also
  • amdsf
    amdsf Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me, too. (Especially if you are a rower - but all are welcome and appreciated).
  • Ldevpic
    Ldevpic Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Only 2 weeks in and so far so good, would love to add some new friends to my journey.
  • worthit10
    worthit10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just getting back on track..please add me!
  • TricksyHobbit0
    TricksyHobbit0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Shiny new person here! I need peer pressure to keep me going, especially since I can't increase my exercise yet! Feel free to add me!
  • SashaMaja
    SashaMaja Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anyone here who is looking for friends, you can add me, too.
  • FocusedGirl1001
    FocusedGirl1001 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    In need of friends! :D
  • vonveganstein
    vonveganstein Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am vegan or plant based as some call it. do no harm to animals . Looking for mfp friends here and want to see food diaries . feel free to add me as a friend, and yes I do have meat eater friends, who am I to judge anyone.
  • Stay_gold26
    Stay_gold26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes please!! I need more motivation to keep going!
  • arcticwoman
    arcticwoman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm back after being gone for a long time. I have 100 lbs to lose and I'm looking for friends. My food diary is open, and it would be awesome if yours is too.
  • sqwelchy_2007
    sqwelchy_2007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people
  • jorange88
    jorange88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me add me
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Let's motivate
  • getmeowthofhere
    getmeowthofhere Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Never hurts to have more support to help motivate each other. (:
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I doo
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Been here for a long time and have been in maintenance for a long time...but I need to log or I will gain weight...history has proven that. MFP, logging, and a small group of active friends do keep me accountable.

Add me if you want. I cycle, swim, run and manage our 120 acres. I do log daily.
  • Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I log everyday currently taking my ISSA cert for personal trainer. Diary is open and always looking for advice or here to help.#FAITH
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Always welcome new friends.