Ideas on getting rid of bloat??

Options
I have to be in a bikini tomorrow at the river:/ ia there any way to get rid of bloat?! Any tricks?! I'm drinking a ton of water. If u know anything else please help :) thanks!

Replies

• raychybabe
    raychybabe Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    i take peppermint capsules and drink mint tea when i feel bloated

the woman at the holland and barrett herbal shop said aloe vera gel/juice is really good too
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Keep your sodium down low. . . . .
  • Oliya
    Oliya Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Roasted Dandilion Tea is great to get rid of bloat- you can get it at the natural section of most grocery stores. Just make sure to prepare it according to packaging directions (steep for about 10-15 mins). Also, if its PMS related, Midol Complete is WONDERFUL for taking away bloat, fatigue and all other PMS related symptoms. Good luck.
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Dandelion root or cranberry are natural diuretics that will help you flush out . . . just be careful because you don't want to be dehydrated and on the river. Be sure to keep your fluids up.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Avoid sugar, bloats straight to the belly.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Watermelon!
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Keep your sodium low and keep drinking water! Also I mix a drop of peppermint oil into my water if I am feeling bloated or drink peppermint tea (also a great iced!).
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    low sodium and no bread.
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    All great advice, but most of all... forget about it and have fun! No one is going to judge you as harshly as you judge yourself. Everyone is going to be too busy enjoying themselves to notice if your belly is a centimeter smaller or larger than it is today. :wink: