Anyone else with 70lbs to lose? Newbie looking for solidarity and accountability.

Options
2»

Replies

• Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm 38, 5'3" and started off at 248lbs 12 weeks ago. I'm currently at 26lbs lost and still have 72lbs to go! My goal is to get to 150 before I turn 40 in February! I love supporting others and am happy to add you as a friend on this journey. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    sakram373 wrote: »
    Hi everyone my names Sam.
    I'm 38, 5ft5 and have around 30kg to lose....I'm serious about getting my health on track and losing this weight.

Add me if you want a supportive motivational friend

Ps: could someone tell me how I send people friends requests (apologies, complete newbie)

Hi Sam!

If you click on their name and then go to their profile you can then click add as a friend. :)
  • julieclarksfitnesspal
    Options
    Hi there, I am Jules from Scotland. I am 53 years of age and am a wife and Mum with a full time job. I feel I have wasted too much time, dieting and then eating my way back to obese. This time i want to do it the healthy way by eating well and getting back into exercise. I am 5'6 and when I started I had 66 pounds to lose but am 7 pounds down yay. All friends gratefully accepted.
  • rsamuelsgold
    rsamuelsgold Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 37 and female, 178cm tall with around 32kg/70lbs to lose. I'm starting at 100kg/220lbs and shooting for 68kg/150lbs.

I've lost and gained the same 20 or so pounds many, many times over the past couple of years and the yoyoing has got to STOP! I'm determined to crack it this time and keep the downward momentum until I reach my goal weight.

A new gym is opening up in my town in a couple of weeks, and I'm planning to incorporate exercise, including strength training, into my regimen. I've never been very consistent with exercise and have tended to rely on cardio in the past and become frustrated with the pace of results. This time around I intend to try power lifting, perhaps with the help of a trainer if I can afford to hire one.

Anyway, it would be great to find some accountability buddies on here with similar goals!

Me I have about 32kg to go too