First time posting!

Options
Hello all! Although I've used the myfitnesspal app since the start of the summer, I've never introduced myself to the community. I've lost 40 pounds since high school through fighting anxiety and finding the right lupus medication, but now I want to work hard to get as fit as I possibly can. Is there anyone out there who might want to help as an accountability buddy? Thanks!

Replies

• myfitnessjourneyto180
    Options
    You lost 40? gg XD Makes my goal of losing 30 seem not so hard.

Have you just been calorie counting?
  • Stacyines
    Stacyines Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Meeee! :)
  • kaitnicks
    kaitnicks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I know how hard it is to lose weight with having anxiety and extra stuff in the mix. A couple of years ago I lost 25 lbs but I have gained it all back and then some - hoping to lose a lot more. I am here if you want a pal! ☺️
  • lherrin1
    lherrin1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! I'm new to this forum and also looking for accountability buddies so count me in!
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 40lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi. Well done for losing ,40lbs!. I lost 70 a few years ago, most of it is still off. I have anxiety and stress issues. Exercise does really help. I have got a supportive running partner, and a couple of gym classes that help. You dont to give them your life story but I've found it helps me if they know enough to know to know how to help, or at least how to not make it worse! Even though everyone is lovely and I like the class when anxiety levels are high I find it very hard to go in, and often I can't speak for a while. They just let me get on with it.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 40lbs.
  • Annabelx1985
    Annabelx1985 Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Congrats on your 40lbs weight loss. Feel free to add me xx
  • doranottheexplorer
    Options
    Thanks everyone :smile: I appreciate all of your support