IN 7 WEEKS

Options
cabul3
cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
In 7 weeks, I hope I can look at my profile pic and say:

"Remeber when I used to weigh 161 lbs? Now I'm 154 and well on my way to 135!"

(it's my boyfriend's bday in 7 weeks, and I want to look sexyyy for him!)

Where do YOU want to be in 7 weeks?

Replies

• michellehorvath
    michellehorvath Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I want to be in the healthy range!! 8 pounds in 7 weeks for me would be a ton since it is going so slow but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be at a healthy weight again!! Good luck....we believe in you!! (Great post)
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Mine is about the same as yours...i'd like to be around 157... but i just joined a 10lbs in august group so maybe i'll be closer to 152 :D
  • brittg7
    brittg7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i would love to maybe see my hip bones again and/OR have some muscle definition in my back and no more back fat :)
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    good luck with your goal. i find that EVENTS are great motivators. much more so than THINGS.
    i had set a goal to lose 10 pounds by our last trip to vegas...i beat it by 2!!
    i've stalled now, so i'm hoping to be well on my way to getting rid of these last 10-15 pounds...7 pounds in 7 weeks would make me happy, so i'm gonna go with that!!
  • SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    in 7 weeks I'd like to be about 160, give or take.
  • DontThinkJustRun
    DontThinkJustRun Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you look pretty good for 160s! Go get um!

I also hope to be in the 135 range...I'm not sure I can get there in 7 weeks but I'll sure try.
  • mamaw53
    mamaw53 Posts: 71
    Options
    It took me 4 months to lose 25 lbs so in 7 weeks I want to be maintaining my current weight of 130 lbs!
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    7 weeks, I wanna be in the low 180s and gaining a lot of muscle definition.
  • gdsbt1
    gdsbt1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter where I want to be in 7 weeks......I'll probably still be the SAME. I've been at this since February, and I've only lost about 10 pounds. I religiously log my food and exercise.....and this site keeps telling me I'll weigh 130-something in 5 weeks. Lies, lies, lies. Guess I should be happy with my loss so far, but I was hoping for so much more.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    well for fun, in 7weeks I want to be at least {1} clothing size down. so I'm pretty much at a loose fitting 22w, hopefully I can be at a comfortable 18 or even 16 would be ideal. other than that. i just want to get back on track. i loose a bit, fall off, cry some, loose a bit and repeat the pattern, lol. God is helping me take control while not obsessing about the whole process. good luck, and good job on current weightloss
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    in 7 weeks I would like to be around 170-174 range
  • NatashaJayne23
    Options
    In 7 weeks time I would like to be 190 and a size 16 AT LEAST . I am currently 204 and wearing size 18s and I dont remember the last time I wore size 16 bottoms so that would be nice. I am going to London in 6 weeks for a friends birthday so would be a double bonus if I reached that goal by then :D
  • jaybee25
    jaybee25 Posts: 117
    Options
    At around 67 kgs and hopefully being able to fit into some old pants or at least buy some new temporary ones!!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    In 7 weeks I want to be in the 185-190 range. And hopefully a size 12
  • kellykat2
    kellykat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would like to NO - I NEED TO lose 10 lbs. In 7 weeks I will be taking the kids to Walt Disney World. I do not want to be embarrassed to swim with them in the pool.
  • ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    In 7 weeks I hope to be well into the 150's and still staying strong because I go back to work in 3 weeks. Kindergarten can be stressful at the beginning of the school year and I am working on not stress eating.
  • young9
    young9 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    In 7 weeks i'm hoping to be into the 120's!
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    In 7 weeks I want to be in the 110-112 range. I don't care about clothing size, but am hoping for slimmer thighs. My upper torso is getting thinner (which really worries me), but my lower half has stayed roughly about the same size. It has a mind of its own.
  • RoseBlanc
    RoseBlanc Posts: 140
    Options
    Seven weeks from now I would like to be at 125, and maintaining with a new job and a new outlook on my future. :]
    Good luck with your goals everyone, with hard work you can get there!
  • RoseBlanc
    RoseBlanc Posts: 140
    Options
    In 7 weeks I want to be in the 110-112 range. I don't care about clothing size, but am hoping for slimmer thighs. My upper torso is getting thinner (which really worries me), but my lower half has stayed roughly about the same size. It has a mind of its own.

Same here! I always lose weight from top-bottom... and my thighs/hips are always the last to go. SO annoying!
    (I'm an hourglass, not a pear, and I carry my weight evenly... for the record.)