exactly 4 months ago

4 months ago, on April 17th, I was 252 lbs. I wore size 18-20 pants and a 2x top. My knee hurt me, I snored, and I had high blood pressure. I thought I looked chubby but cute, and was always surprised at how bad I looked when I caught site of myself in the mirror.

Today, I'm 200 lbs. Still overweight, but down 52lbs. I'm wearing size 14 jeans and an XL shirt. My knee is MUCH better, I'm off my blood pressure meds, and I don't snore anymore. Now when I pass a mirror, I'm surprised in the other way... I forget that I actually am kinda cute. lol

I posted this pic here recently but it's the only before and "during" pic that I have. I'll take a new one soon, since I'm so close to being under 200. My next goal is 180, which is a weight that I've been before and I look healthy at.
2qys76tc9ga3.jpg

Replies

• ChristineE63
    ChristineE63 Posts: 105 Member
    Congratulations, the differents is remarkable, keep going you have figured out what so many haven't.
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    so awesome
  • Pooh973
    Pooh973 Posts: 62 Member
    Awesome job! You look great!!
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Great job. You look amazing!!
  • Preet2drop100nMore
    Preet2drop100nMore Posts: 22 Member
    Wow, you look great and congrats on shedding 50+pounds
  • sallvcg1862
    sallvcg1862 Posts: 14 Member
    Inspirational
  • canarysal
    canarysal Posts: 118 Member
    Great progress. Well done.
  • Dozyrunner
    Dozyrunner Posts: 10 Member
    Well done! I feel inspired by what you've achieved.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Your progress is very noticeable. Keep going and stun us with your beauty, because I can see that it's going to appear stunning.
  • jofairbanks
    jofairbanks Posts: 4 Member
    You are doing great, keep pushing ahead towards your next goal.
  • Stormie956
    Stormie956 Posts: 14 Member
    You look great!
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    That's awesome!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Oh my goodness....I'm so glad you said you thought you were still cute, even when chubby......I thought I was too. But now I have gone completely over the line. I hope I can still think that someday....the time keeps ticking.
    Congratulations on your success!!
  • hoffman2300
    hoffman2300 Posts: 104 Member
    totally inspirational! Thank you for sharing!
  • whb2015
    whb2015 Posts: 94 Member
    great job!
  • Adelemlvc
    Adelemlvc Posts: 27 Member
    wow you look bloody amazing!!! well done you :D
  • joyrox79
    joyrox79 Posts: 1 Member
    You look awesome! So, I have to ask like I'm sure most people do...How did you do it? I currently weigh 230 and I am getting married in 5 months. Any tips? Thanks
  • mjrmom3
    mjrmom3 Posts: 2 Member
    You're progress is the exact same as my goals ! you are an inspiration only 4 months! that's awesome and you look great btw!
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    OMG!! I'm so glad I came across your post! Your starting starts are my exact same starting stats! Awesome job on the weight loss! So looking forward making progress. You don't know how excited it makes me to find something with the same stats!! :smile:
  • Enthusiast84
    Enthusiast84 Posts: 171 Member
    You've done amazing and look fantastic ... well done on your achievement :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!