Snacks

What is your favorite health snack(s)?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited August 2017
    I usually snack on peanut butter crackers, vegan jerky, roasted seaweed, almonds, Skittles, and Clif/Lara bars.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    I like two servings of cereal (usually around 200 cal) with coconutmilk (10 cal for 1/4 cup), 100g of green peppers and 2 tbsp of hummus, luna bars, cheese sticks, carrots, apples, bananas, 100 cal kettle corns, chips + salsa
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    cottage cheese with avocado...yum...chicken deli meat rolled up with pepper jack cheese...another yum...yogurt in just about any flavor...
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    I don't snack, and everything I eat is healthy!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    I don't really snack either since I eat all of my snacky type foods all at one time when I'm eating dinner but I'll have some turkey jerky in the early afternoons (I don't eat breakfast) or pick at the chicken I bring for lunch for later in the day.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited August 2017
    I snack all day literally I rather snack then eat, my usual are greek yogurt w/ fruit or mini chocolate chips, fruits (grapes, cherries, strawberry, watermelon, and banana w/ pb2), halo top, sugar free pudding, frozen chocolate pudding pops, honey wheat pretzel braids. edited* for ONE protein bars**
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    pumpkin seeds, sunflower nuts, fruits, vegetables, nuts, plain popcorn that i sprinkle with cinnamon. Sounds weird but it's actually pretty good.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    I usually don't snack, but nuts or fruit or raw veg or a pickle.
  • klbataeff
    klbataeff Posts: 1 Member
    my fave snack to have at work are those Sargento snack packs.... has nuts, dried fruit and cheese
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Dry Roasted Chickpeas, hard boiled eggs, nuts/seeds, fruit
  • Rabbitsocksgardener
    Rabbitsocksgardener Posts: 74 Member
    I usually go for a big serving of fruit. It feels like a treat and is filling. If you want something more substantial still with lower calories, try unsweetened yogurt with fruit, chia seeds, and granola! It'll fill you right up!
  • Tionne31
    Tionne31 Posts: 91 Member
    Chocolate covered almonds, popcorn or cheese sticks seem to be the items I am most drawn to at the present moment.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I love the cliff kids Z bars- usually only 100 calories and just the right size, I like veggies n hummus, cheese sticks, skinny pop popcorn(try to buy individual bags) ,and my triple zero yogurts- so good
  • MommaGem2017
    MommaGem2017 Posts: 405 Member
    cottage cheese with avocado...yum...chicken deli meat rolled up with pepper jack cheese...another yum...yogurt in just about any flavor...

Yes, to all of this! Plus I'll add Fiber One bars for my sweet tooth.