Need to Lose 150+lbs looking for friends

Options
Hi, I am looking for new friends to help me stay motivated. I have over 150 lbs to lose and would love to have friends on here. Who would motivate me while I do the same for them. I am active on here everyday!

Replies

• renaedar
    renaedar Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hi Jellybean,
    I have that much to lose also. You can add me also!
  • atlchell3200
    atlchell3200 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all...im on a mission to lose 100lbs...so add me as well. Any tips, advice, etc...im all EARS!
  • ducky0520
    ducky0520 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I also am still working on losing and hoping for 50more lbs. I would love to be friends and we can help motivate and be there for each other... I need accountability, lol. add me if you would like.
  • Vanessa_NYC12
    Vanessa_NYC12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I have 80 to lose and would love the support as well as give it. As pp mentioned, I to also need accountability. Trying to get my husband going with me for the support. You can add me!
  • Nandyy2017
    Nandyy2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I have 150 lbs to lose. I am new to my fitness pal.
  • Focus83
    Focus83 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi All i have over 100+ to lose as well feel free to add me. Together we can shift those lbs =)
  • britt_2007_89
    britt_2007_89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ lbs to lose, feel free to add me :)
  • ginaita
    ginaita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose about 145lbs and could use some new friends to motivate. Please and we can support each other.
  • katzdinak
    katzdinak Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kathy and I've been doing MFP since March. I am down 53 but still have 100+ to go. I've sent a few requests already but anyone else please feel free to add me too!
  • Babygirl7503
    Babygirl7503 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I HAVE 100 PLUS LBS TO LOSE DOING LOW CARB HIGH PROTEIN NEED SOME BUDDYS
  • mamabees2003
    mamabees2003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I've got about 125 to go. Add me :smiley:
  • wingsoffaith7
    wingsoffaith7 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I've got about 70 lbs to get off and would love some weight loss friends!!
    Been using MFP for a few years now but never got on the community, maybe with some support and motivation things can finally change!
  • tashat1976
    tashat1976 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am having trouble losing. I have been on here for a few years. I am lacking support. I have 120 pounds left to lose
  • Bellamomma07
    Bellamomma07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too need motivation and inspiration on my journey. I have used MFP off and on for several years but consistently since November'16. I am down 64 lbs since January and hope to lose 30-60 more lbs.
    I don't really have friends on here and would love to have any of you join me on this journey. Send me a request if you want to face this head on!
  • peony82
    peony82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 150 as well. Please add me everyone!