Skinny jeans

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I think finding shoes that look good with skinny jeans is challenging...both for men and women.

The jeans that I wear are either fitted or bell bottom and either way they look best with plain ankle boots so I'm guessing on guys they'd look best with either a more plain, formal looking shoe or plain, basic white vans or something.

Agree on ankle boots...so cute and you just reminded me that I have a new pair!

Agree on the guys shoes too, those are the perfect choices.

But I do find that a lot of people's choice for shoes with skinnies can look awkward
  • tomorrowistoday0000
    tomorrowistoday0000 Posts: 125 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Personally, I'm not a fan of skinnys on men. For one, it's more appealing on individuals with slimmer legs, hence why women are very fond of it. In my eyes, it diminish the masculine look of a man. But hey I'm just one gal so if it makes you feel good, go for it!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Damn I didn't know so many people wanted to see my butt. I'll do my best to get a pic of it. Every time I ask a lady for a pic of her butt she tells me it's hard to take a pic of it so I'll find if they were lying.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    Damn I didn't know so many people wanted to see my butt. I'll do my best to get a pic of it. Every time I ask a lady for a pic of her butt she tells me it's hard to take a pic of it so I'll find if they were lying.

Mirror
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    pmyn29 wrote: »
    As long as they aren't so tight we can count your pubes

Ha jokes on you I don't have pubes!

You don't have pubes?

I didn't know prepubescent boys have a high sex drive. Thought you had to hit puberty for that.

Some of us like to shave, silly.

I'm aware of this disgusting habit that some men have. I was making a joke about it.

But again. You're a full grown man not a little boy stop trying to look like it
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    skinny jeans ?

andy-richter-in-skinny-jeans.jpg

FTMFW !

Oh God no. Noooo. :s
    That's my old coworker, inspector in charge, at the USDA, without his bump hat, and lab coat on.
  • carterbrent
    carterbrent Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I think if you have got the body for them and they are comfortable then wear them. Age is not a factor.
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Just here checking to see if you've posted your butt yet @JLAJ81

Haha not yet. I've offered to send you noodz but you wouldn't take them!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans?

if forced.....

I wouldn't even attempt to wear any less than 3 pairs of skinny jeans all at the same time.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    pmyn29 wrote: »
    As long as they aren't so tight we can count your pubes

Ha jokes on you I don't have pubes!

You don't have pubes?

I didn't know prepubescent boys have a high sex drive. Thought you had to hit puberty for that.

Some of us like to shave, silly.

I'm aware of this disgusting habit that some men have. I was making a joke about it.

But again. You're a full grown man not a little boy stop trying to look like it

I appreciate grooming and if you think that a man who shaves looks prepubescent then I don't think you're properly remembering what a full grown man looks like underneath his clothing.

I agree. I prefer a man to keep things under control. No one wants to plow through a forest.

so.... do you think amazon will accept my return on the AfroSheen Blow-Out Kit ??
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I wish I could wear skinny jeans. Quads & glutes fit a juniors 31, waist fits a 28. I have a hard enough time finding regular pants that fit decently, skinny jeans are just not an option for me.

For you, you are never too old. If you're comfortable wearing something, wear it. If someone doesn't like it, that's their problem, not yours.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    i'm over 40, i found out l like skinny jeans for 2 reasons. 1- i'm in the best shape ive been in since high school, 2- the ones i got have like stretchy material, i'm very physically active, loose pants are heavy and get torn, the skinny jeans cling and that makes me faster. It allows me to run, climb, lift, drag stuff with ease.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    LVNF04 wrote: »
    i'm over 40, i found out l like skinny jeans for 2 reasons. 1- i'm in the best shape ive been in since high school, 2- the ones i got have like stretchy material, i'm very physically active, loose pants are heavy and get torn, the skinny jeans cling and that makes me faster. It allows me to run, climb, lift, drag stuff with ease.

Pics!
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I am just here for the comments :D:D
  • BalerionTheBlackDread
    Options
    Rule of thumb is, if you can't easily stick your hands into your pockets wearing it, then it's probably too tight! :smiley:
  • leeleemarie89
    leeleemarie89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Buy a pair
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I'm very disappointed that there is still no @JLAJ81 butt pic posted! :D

and don't worry womenz, I'm not after your man, I just wanna see a nice butt. lol

Too much drama for a butt pic! I'll get one soon, gotta build that suspense so everyone will be disappointed