So what's the first thing you're going to do? Or have done?

Options
I'm sure a bunch of us have thought about this many, many times... but I'm curious:

What is the first thing you're going to do to celebrate when you reach your goal? Or if you've already gotten there, what was the first thing you did? (besides jumping for joy of course hehe)

For me, I've got two major things in mind:
1) I've always wanted a full back tattoo (I just have too much back there right now lol). I've had the design in mind for YEARS!
2) Buying myself a motorcycle (a sport bike, not a cruiser)! Thinking about these things always gets me that little extra motivation I need to get me to push through... lol. I can't wait!!

Replies

• TheGr33nJacket
    TheGr33nJacket Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Go have *a lot* of fun.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I want to get my hair done like Ariana Grande, get a massage, and go on a shopping spree. 136 pounds lost, 30 more to go!
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I think I'll walk around the block naked.
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, that's PERFECT.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I'm totally taking a mini vacay in Hershey, Pennsylvania with my mommy. :P
  • kellykat2
    kellykat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

LOL this is so funny!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I am going to get my belly button pierced :bigsmile:
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options

Love this!

I'm gonna do a fitness photo shoot! :)
  • camille97
    camille97 Posts: 91
    Options
    Buying and wearing a few bikinis.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Another tattoo. I've been planning it for quite awhile now, but said not til I've lost weight. Well. I've surpassed my goal weight - so I think it is about time. :)
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I'm going to become a Zumba instructor!!!
  • vlwallace87
    vlwallace87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what I want to do, but I honestly can't wait to feel confident. For once in my life I want to sit down and not feel self conscious about my stomach or legs. I want to feel good in my skin, whether I have clothes on or not.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Im going to Rome to visit my BFF and then I plan to try dating again. Scary! :)
  • dwilczynski
    Options
    If both my daughter and I lose the weight we want to, we plan on taking a cruise. :flowerforyou:
  • Hollie55
    Hollie55 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am gonna go on a nice long horse trek & then head off to my beauty therapist for what they call the bliss package - eyelash tint, eyebrow tint & shape, deluxe mani & deluxe pedi, full facial & head/neck & shoulder massage. Plus I am gonna go shopping :)
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I want to go skydiving. It's totally out of character for me but that's why I want to do it...something extraordinary to mark a BIG achievement.
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Train for an ultra marathon. Of course, that takes getting my nutrition back up. Being a former fat person, I didn't think I'd EVER fear eating, but I do. I'd love to do Badwater one day, but who knows if I'd ever qualify.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I'm going to turn around and try to put healthy weight back on. LOL
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Bikini, dating, and a marathon.
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Haven't really thought about it. Definitely shopping at Victoria's Secret and Buckle - two stores I don't even look at right now. Saving up for a vacation on the beach with my kidlet! <3