Flattering, slightly creepy NSV

Options
alexoftroy
alexoftroy Posts: 40 Member
Random guy in the weight room approached me this afternoon, introduced himself, and said that he'd seen me in the gym a lot over the past couple of months. I've never seen this guy in my life, but I was polite and returned his small talk...

...and he said that I look like I've lost weight!

This total stranger noticed all of my hard work!

Hooray!

...and then he gave me a Post-It with his number on it. Hehe. :)

Replies

• MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    Slightly creepy but hey at least he noticed! :) Thats awesome! Congrats!
  • temptress75519
    temptress75519 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Haha highest compliment is a post it note with 7 digits.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Hehe you got hit on!!
    Congrats on the weight loss!!
    ^-^
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! Great job! You're right, its nice that your efforts got noticed. If you're available, and he's single, straight and employed, and doesn't have a portrait of his mother over his bed, give him a call!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    LOVE this nsv - weird but flattering...
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Nice! Slightly stalkerish but nice.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome!

And I don't think it's creepy or stalkerish in the least. Give the guy some credit, I mean, he had the balls to: 1) let you know he noticed you, 2) make it clear he liked what he saw, 3) gave you a compliment, and 4) wants to get to know you/go out with you.

Way to go girl!
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm with rharris. He was brave - you got a great compliment. Everyone's a winner.
  • alexoftroy
    alexoftroy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all!! I definitely agree - I would never have the courage to do that if I were a boy. Unfortunately, I'm heading back to college in 2.5 weeks, so I don't think I'll be giving him a call. I feel bad, but it was very sweet and very brave of him!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!